GDT: Stanley Cup Final - Game 6 - Pittsburgh 2 at Nashville 0 - PIT Wins 4-2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
At least you could clearly hear the whistle blow before the goal. It sucks and the ref screwed up but it was the right call to call the goal off. Bad breaks happen all the time you have to overcome them.

golfmade

Go Preds Go
Dec 30, 2002
Idahoan in Taiwan
What's the point of having so many cameras and eyes that can clearly see the puck but ONE ****ing person (because they put themselves in a bad position to be able to see the crease) can't see it?

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
Weakest part of the Pens by far is their D- and we have now gone over 5 periods without scoring on it

Not good

This feels like it's gonna be a 1-0 final

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
At least you could clearly hear the whistle blow before the goal. It sucks and the ref screwed up but it was the right call to call the goal off. Bad breaks happen all the time you have to overcome them.

Disagree, it was quick. Far to quick.

klt2001

Mar 27, 2011
What is done is done. Can't change it so just going to have to keep on playing and score more goals.

golfmade

Go Preds Go
Dec 30, 2002
Idahoan in Taiwan
Y'all...

This is the biggest most important period EVER in Preds hockey.

Win or lose, I'm so proud of our boys and I have nothing but love for them, the team and all of you.

But all that sappy **** aside:

I ain't ready for hockey to be finished yet so go out there and **** the Penguins up in the third period and take this back to Pittsburgh for a game 7!

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
If we lose...

I hope it's on a goal that looks exactly like the one they called back on us.

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
As I just wrote on the main board...

As frustrating as the no-goal is, it could end up having been a bit of a blessing. If the goal had counted, it might've woken the Pens up and/or encouraged the Preds to sit back and protect the lead. With neither team having reason to change what they were doing, it's still 0-0 going into the 3rd. If the Preds should get the next goal late in the period or even in OT, the Pens won't have time to be woken up. Getting the lead late in the game like that, rather than early, is probably what the Preds are going to have to do to win, because it sure seems like they may not score more than one tonight.

At least, now, the Preds are still pushing to score and that's keeping the Pens from getting much going. Hopefully, the Preds do keep this up and get the goal back that they lost. It'll be much nicer and more likely to hold up to get a 1-0 lead late in this game than it would've been to have gotten it early in the game.

klt2001

Mar 27, 2011
Guys need to get in front of Murray and create havoc in front of him and screen him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad