GDT: Stanley Cup Final - Game 6 - Pittsburgh 2 at Nashville 0 - PIT Wins 4-2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
We've definitely had additional chances to score first. Doesn't make me feel any better.

Peanut

Alzner is SOLID
Oct 28, 2015
Random question was Ekholhm always this great of a skater? The way he skates and uses his body to protect the puck is so great!

You

Jul 1, 2010
I might have saved that timeout for another ******** challenge

belle

Nov 11, 2003
Visit site
So after the visually-challenged ref waves off Sissons goal, he is met in the high slot by the a linesman. My son says the linesman is saying to him "man, you screwed that up." Our guys cannot lose focus but I can stew on it. The only worse call in intent to whistle.

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
So after the visually-challenged ref waves off Sissons goal, he is met in the high slot by the a linesman. My son says the linesman is saying to him "man, you screwed that up." Our guys cannot lose focus but I can stew on it. The only worse call in intent to whistle.

I love how everyone calls it bad by the Ref, except Milbury who not shockingly sides with the Ref.

Big rule of being a Ref is not being a factor in the outcome of the game, and he clearly has been. That goal potentially changes this entire game.

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
You've had crappy officiating in PITS and for sure on that goal here tonight. Brutal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad