GDT: Stadium Series Alumni Game: Avalanche vs Red Wings | 5 PM MT | February 26, 2016

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy Shelby

Feb 26, 2012
That was a pretty play. Look how fast they moved the puck. Crisp, accurate passes. I forgot how nice it was to watch that kind of hockey.

the_fan

Have we traded Mikko yet?
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Look at this guys pass, holy ****, that reminds me how much more talent there was back in 90's, the fact that this guys can do this at this age is amazing

Tommy Shelby

Feb 26, 2012
I don't want this to end. Hard to remember the last time I enjoyed watching a game this much. Maybe the gold medal game in 2002.

PAZ

Jul 14, 2011
BC
If they all got into game shape? I'd say they'd beat the current team in a playoff series, easily.

Doubt it. No way they would be able to deal with the speed and pace.

They definitely are the better players and if all of them were in the late 30s, then probably. But when you have guys in the mid 50s playing, it's not possible to compete with the younger guys.

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
If they all got into game shape? I'd say they'd beat the current team in a playoff series, easily.

A practicing, cohesive, NHL roster would sweep this Alumni team. Not just us. Toronto, Buffalo, whoever. Let's not get crazy here. None of these guys could handle a forecheck or any of the real stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad