GDT: St Louis @ Toronto - 7pm - TSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

arso40

Jun 7, 2022
I have also complimented his good plays
I have also called out Timmins, Domi and Robertsson

But it's weird that's the only you noticed tonight.
When the top line is minus 2 and the two stars been on for all 3 goals against and you choose to talk about Nylander who looks the best of the bunch yes it’s weird for sure

Reactions: IronHookem

notbias

Feb 16, 2017
When the top line is minus 2 and the two stars been on for all 3 goals against and you choose to talk about Nylander who looks the best of the bunch yes it’s weird for sure

Nylander looks terrible too, what are you talking about?

They all look bad this game.

wingman75

Dec 3, 2008
The QC
Watching this game, trying to come up with some good observations... All I got is these guys suck.

Not sure where the effort and detail went from the first six games, but these last two have been pathetic.

Sure they are getting shots, but the goalie can see every one.

Can't even grade Woll...

I can grade the PP, it's shit.

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009

I have also called out Matthews bud when we got scored on
I dont have an agenda against Nylander or anyone against the leafs

I am calling it as is as I see it. Nothing personal

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
No, no they really haven't. 2/3 of the goals against are boneheaded inexcusable errors by the skaters.

The 2nd goal has been the only goal on the team

1st goal point shot that should never go in, and would not have gone in on Stolarz.

2nd goal not his fault.

3rd goal, he made the stupid decision to play the puck and because he made the stupid decision to play the puck he gave it away and the Blues scored.

Joseph Woll is losing them this game

kevsh

Nov 28, 2018
It's almost like the feel they met their monthly quota of one big effort game for the month vs. Tampa and now they'll just mail it in until November?

Either that or in two games they've completely regressed to the same old team from the past. No punch, little effort unless they feel like it, not finishing, and horrible special teams.

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
I don't mind Holmberg if it's just him
If it's him and Kampf, then one of them as to go

We can't have 3 blackholes in one line. I know they are 4th liners but they should be able to contribute some offense

Gallagbi

Formerly Eazy_B97
Jul 5, 2005
Truthfully they're not playing as bad as the score indicates. We've given up some bad chances, too many have ended up in our net and we haven't potted our opportunities.

We SHOULD look much better than this, but it's a much different game than CLB

notbias

Feb 16, 2017
It's almost like the feel they met their monthly quota of one big effort game for the month vs. Tampa and now they'll just mail it in until November?

Either that or in two games they've completely regressed to the same old team from the past. No punch, little effort unless they feel like it, not finishing, and horrible special teams.

Or goaltending is not covering their mistakes and people think they've changed when in reality the goaltending has?

ULF_55

Feb 27, 2002
Mountain Standard Ti
Visit site
End of 2nd.

1729817567314.png

Reactions: arso40
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad