GDT: St Louis @ Toronto - 7pm - TSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Racer88

Sep 29, 2020
Judging by this thread they did. 1 game and 1 period of struggles and Woll sucks, our D sucks, same team as always, blah blah. Only explanation is they expected them to dominate the entire season 82-0
If they lose tonight they will have a .500 record. I don’t think anyone thinks they should win every game but with the money being spent on this core they should not be a .500 team

Jojalu

Feb 22, 2019
Sheesh..

I would trade all these missed chances from Matthews now if it meant they start going in regularly in the playoffs

Reactions: DarkKnight

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020
If they lose tonight they will have a .500 record. I don’t think anyone thinks they should win every game but with the money being spent on this core they should not be a .500 team

Who cares? It's October. They are learning a new system, learning to play new ways, being asked to score differently and do different things. Asking them to change Habits. It takes time.

Panthers right now in a track meet in their game. It's October. If they are .500 in Jan I am massively concerned. Right now, I am not panicing after what, 8 games?

Reactions: Petrus and Mr_Fun

DarkKnight

Professional Amateur
Jan 17, 2017
And if we win we're on a 103 point pace. You can do this stuff all day long in October either way.

Reactions: bax and Mr_Fun

Matthews4Calder

Nov 27, 2016
BC Western Canada
That's why the core should be dismantled. With JT done after this year there's a start. Figure out what to do with Mitch and change the construction of this team. Change the coach but at some point you have to realize these guys won't get it done. Early in the season other than the Columbus game Ive liked the way they've looked but early and question boils down to what are we going to get in the playoffs.

Reactions: Racer88
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad