The second biggest thing is the team playing structured

The third biggest thing is the core waking the f*** up

Reactions: Fogelhund

notbias

Feb 16, 2017
The biggest thing is woll looking good tonight

The second biggest thing is the team playing structured

The third biggest thing is the core waking the f*** up

The only people scoring are the top two lines and Tavares.

I do agree they can score more and likely will, but the depth scoring has been atrocious.

Pacioretty - 32 point pace
Lorentz - 24 point pace
Kampf - 14 point pace
Holmberg - 11 point pace
Robertson - 11 point pace
Reaves - 0 point pace

It's early, so this is not too concerning yet, but the depth has not been helping offensively at all.

Aashir Mallik

Apr 19, 2019
The only people scoring are the top two lines and Tavares.

I do agree they can score more and likely will, but the depth scoring has been atrocious.

Pacioretty - 32 point pace
Lorentz - 24 point pace
Kampf - 14 point pace
Holmberg - 11 point pace
Robertson - 11 point pace
Reaves - 0 point pace

It's early, so this is not too concerning yet, but the depth has not been helping offensively at all.
I’m not really expecting much from our depth.

I’m really disappointed with holmberg, Robertson but the rest are doing more or less than what I expected. Pacioretty at around a 35 point pace is kinda what I thought we’d get. Reaves has cycled well…you are lucky we aren’t getting dominated with him on the ice. Kampf’s linemates have gotten worse year by year, him being this low won’t last but I don’t expect over 25 points.

notbias

Feb 16, 2017
I’m not really expecting much from our depth.

I’m really disappointed with holmberg, Robertson but the rest are doing more or less than what I expected. Pacioretty at around a 35 point pace is kinda what I thought we’d get. Reaves has cycled well…you are lucky we aren’t getting dominated with him on the ice. Kampf’s linemates have gotten worse year by year, him being this low won’t last but I don’t expect over 25 points.

We are getting dominated with Reaves on the ice... he and Lorentz had crazy numbers after the first two games... now they are bad (both of them).

Robertson and Holmberg have been mixed, but, overall disappointing.

I don't expect them to produce much, but I don't think this falls solely on the core.

We've been bailed out by some good goaltending, our scoring has not been great.

As I said, it is very early and I am not concerned because overall, it's been mostly good, but pretending like this is good support from the depth is not accurate.

Reactions: arso40 and bax

budzz

History is just that.
Jan 26, 2015
What hasn't been mentioned yet is I'll be making my season debut in row 17 tonight.
Are you sure you're ready and healthy? If you need a few extra days rest you can throw me those tickets... just want to make sure you're good to go :)

• Haha
Reactions: ACC1224

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
Please don't make a routine save and get injured again Woll. Please don't get injured in practices stretches Woll. Oh and please don't get injured eating.

Have a good game.

Go Leafs go.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Are you sure you're ready and healthy? If you need a few extra days rest you can throw me those tickets... just want to make sure you're good to go :)
Been trying to sell them for weeks with no takers for weeks.
I feel I'm in game shape but won't really know until puck drop if I'm up to speed.

wingman75

Dec 3, 2008
The QC
Please don't make a routine save and get injured again Woll. Please don't get injured in practices stretches Woll. Oh and please don't get injured eating.

Have a good game.

Go Leafs go.
Underrated post.

What is the Jerry's Percentage of Woll being able to finish this game?
Jerry's After Dark, what is the percentage of Woll being ready for his next start?

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
Underrated post.

What is the Jerry's Percentage of Woll being able to finish this game?
Jerry's After Dark, what is the percentage of Woll being ready for his next start?

There is 37% chance he has soreness after warmups and is scratched. Hidel is wearing the classic fake glasses and moustache out in the crowd.

• Haha
Reactions: wingman75

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad