Proposal: St. Louis - NY Islanders

Majorityof1

Mar 6, 2014
Central Florida
I hate Toropchenko. Like legitimately hate him. When the Blues were in a slump, the no talent hack had the nerve to trash talk the team to the media. f*** him. You're a 4th liner with hands made of more stone than Benn Grimm. I'd be happy if we gave him away for free. And I still wouldn't do the deal.

Kessel and the 3rd matter much more to this team and where we are at than a 31 year old over paid middle 6 with 2 years left of control.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: SirPaste

Reality Czech

Apr 17, 2017
I hate Toropchenko. Like legitimately hate him. When the Blues were in a slump, the no talent hack had the nerve to trash talk the team to the media. f*** him. You're a 4th liner with hands made of more stone than Benn Grimm. I'd pay be happy if we gave him away for free. And I still wouldn't do the deal.

Kessel and the 3rd matter much more to this team and where we are at than a 31 year old over paid middle 6 with 2 years left of control.

The fact that you hate him makes me like him even more.

Robtom18

Nov 25, 2019
Lets just end this now pags does nothing for blues. We have a plethora of centers coming up. Kessel did very well as our 3rd rh d and could be come 2nd pairing soon.

Majorityof1

Mar 6, 2014
Central Florida
The fact that you hate him makes me like him even more.

Then I feel genuinely sorry for you. Not because you disagree with me. Please, have your own opinion and own it. But you let the opinions of others effect your opinions. You should believe what you believe and not let others sway you either way. Learn to stand on your own two feet my man.

DatDude44

Hmmmm?
Feb 23, 2012
I hate Toropchenko. Like legitimately hate him. When the Blues were in a slump, the no talent hack had the nerve to trash talk the team to the media. f*** him. You're a 4th liner with hands made of more stone than Benn Grimm. I'd pay be happy if we gave him away for free. And I still wouldn't do the deal.

lolllll

Celtic Note

Living the dream
Dec 22, 2006
Toro is just a guy, but Kessel looks like he could be a good defender. The Blues should hold onto him.

Pageu is not a guy that makes sense for the Blues.

DatDude44

Hmmmm?
Feb 23, 2012
I didn’t know I was gonna be quizzed on right handed Blues organization defenders.

But I guess you want me to name them 7 so… Colton Parayko, Justin Faulk, Hunter Skinner, Adam Jiricek, Samuel Johannesson, Jeremie Biakabutuka and William McIsaac.

I don’t blindly just make proposals I do some research on both teams and view each teams boards on the players in my proposal to try and gain perspectives on their values, I also follow every lineup on a nightly basis during the season and try to watch as much as I can.

Toropchenko was mostly a 3rd liner with 14 goals, Kessel made a breakthrough with Krug mostly as his partner on 3rd pairing.

Pageau was tried as a 2C in NY with Cizikas filling in at 3C and turn at 1LW.

Pageau was injured for a 1 game during playoffs. I don’t like Buchnevich as a center and so on and so on.

What more do I have to prove ask me….
I like the idea of pageau, just not for Kessel and torp, they fit in well with us and are worth more to the blues than their perceived trade value.

Allows us to not rush Dvorsky, move Buch back to wing and provides quality depth at 3 and 4C which hopefully makes up for Schenn being a lower end 2C these days.

Helps our pk too

What if we did something like a 3rd + one of our 6,000 LHD D specs not named lindstein?

Reactions: Mike Liut

Robtom18

Nov 25, 2019
LW/RW Alexey Toropchenko to NYI good if it comes true.
Why would we what dp you have that comes close to.enticing us

I like the idea of pageau, just not for Kessel and torp, they fit in well with us and are worth more to the blues than their perceived trade value.

Allows us to not rush Dvorsky, move Buch back to wing and provides quality depth at 3 and 4C which hopefully makes up for Schenn being a lower end 2C these days.

Helps our pk too

What if we did something like a 3rd + one of our 6,000 LHD D specs not named lindstein?
Pag.is done dvorsky is ready. Stenberg will be ready in a year at ahl.to come in an dean will be ready for third line this year. We dont need.pags

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cyprus vs Kosovo
    Cyprus vs Kosovo
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $729.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • France vs Belgium
    France vs Belgium
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $1,050.00