Stützle or Suzuki

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Who do you take going forward Suzuki or Stützle

• Suzuki

• Stützle

• To close to decide

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
Who do take going forward, Lots of habs fans jumping on deal, and how great Suzuki is. Thought it would be good to get other fan bases thoughts. Stützle is still on ELC for this year, then new deal kicks in after that.

Sasha Orlov

Lord of the Manor
Sponsor
Jun 22, 2018
Stutzle will win this by a lot as Suzuki plays for the Montreal Canadiens

Arthur Morgan

Jul 6, 2016
Toronto
www.youtube.com
They are really close I guess it comes down to who plays more of an important position? is Stutzle ever going to become a true Center?
might have to take Suzuki on this one if Stutzle is a Winger more often than not

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
They are really close I guess it comes down to who plays more of an important position? is Stutzle ever going to become a true Center?
might have to take Suzuki on this one if Stutzle is a Winger more often than not

Since he was moved to centre he doesn’t play wing anymore.

Until he suited up as a junior aged player in the senior DEL, he had only played C growing up.

As for the shift in position last year, his production improved, his quickness and agility is more of a factor and his confidence improved as well.

He’s too much of an east-west player to be stuck on the wing.

The contract that Tim was offered by the Sens was for Stutzle the centre.

Reactions: Korpse

banks

Only got 3 of 16.
Aug 29, 2019
Suzuki is getting underrated in this one. I can see why people would pick Stutzle. But it's close, and there's a case for Suzuki.

Arthur Morgan

Jul 6, 2016
Toronto
www.youtube.com
Since he was moved to centre he doesn’t play wing anymore.
Im a Leafs fan although I like your guys team so far I rarely watch you guys looking at the stats Stutzle only had 180faceoff wins to Suzuki's 698 faceoff wins. so is Stutzle now a C moving forward or is he going to be shuffled around? also Suzuki plays the PK as well.
It's a really tough choice if Stutzle plays as a C moving forward but I feel there is no wrong answer between these 2 players

Reactions: SlafySZN and NyQuil

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Im a Leafs fan although I like your guys team so far I rarely watch you guys looking at the stats Stutzle only had 180faceoff wins to Suzuki's 698 faceoff wins. so is Stutzle now a C moving forward or is he going to be shuffled around? also Suzuki plays the PK as well.
It's a really tough choice if Stutzle plays as a C moving forward but I feel there is no wrong answer between these 2 players

He’s not great on the draw like a lot of young centres which is why you would see wingers like Tkachuk take key face offs at times before switching positions.

You might see more of the same with Giroux as Tim works at it. Forsberg famously didn’t take draws as a C well into his career.

As said before, once he moved in November that was it. It was like watching a completely different player.

Reactions: Xspyrit and bert

LeProspector

AINEC
Feb 14, 2017
HfSens is ... uh.
For the first time in half a decade the team has something.

Hope.

Of course the fan base is doing victory laps. Any other sane fan base would be doing the same if you had to endure that rebuild under Melnyk. At the end of the day we‘re all passionate hockey fans.

I’m sorry if seeing Sens Fans happy makes you unhappy - maybe that’s on you to change.

Reactions: Xspyrit and bert

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
For the first time in half a decade the team has something.

Hope.

Of course the fan base is doing victory laps. Any other sane fan base would be doing the same if you had to endure that rebuild under Melnyk. At the end of the day we‘re all passionate hockey fans.

I’m sorry if seeing Sens Fans happy makes you unhappy - maybe that’s on you to change.

Its the "My team has the best players AINEC" narrative that is the problem, not merely being happy.

Weve been hearing the same thing since 2009, the next great hockey juggernaut.

Do you see Habs fans being super aggressive to push their main-board agenda? Nah.

• Haha
Reactions: Xirik

Scuba-Steve

Jun 8, 2006
Québec
I really like Suzuki as a Habs fan but I believe Stutzle will be something special, so I'm going Stutzle.

I just hope he will cut slack on the soccer moves/fake injury in the future, he doesn't need to do that.

Akrapovince

May 19, 2017
If I had to win a series tomorrow it would be Suzuki.

I think Stützle has a good chance of being as effective and has a shot at being better.

That’s not to say Suzuki can’t get better, but yeah both franchises take their players. Would be interested in outside opinions though.

Reactions: jfhabs and banks

LeProspector

AINEC
Feb 14, 2017
Obnoxious is the word Id use, not happy.

Its the "My team has the best players AINEC" narrative that is the problem, not merely being happy.

Weve been hearing the same thing since 2009, the next great hockey juggernaut.

Do you see Habs fans being super aggressive to push their main-board agenda? Nah. Theres only two or three fanbases that do it and it's mostly a few bad apples anyway.
When something good is happening to/for a team. The mains fill with threads from that team. It happens with every team.

Need I remind you how “Obnoxious“ Habs fans were on their run to the cup.

Reactions: banks
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad