SSM Greyhounds 2024 - 25 Season Thread, Part I

DWI Dale

Mar 23, 2014
The Soo
That’s because they do that every time they go for it.. lol is what I’d imagine he meant. They never really lose picks. I think we’re trying to say the similar thing just different points hahab

London is definitely constantly recouping picks. They never have to do a hard sell because they aren't afraid to sell high value assets in years they're semi-competitive, but clearly not going to win it all.

The soo greyhounds have just essentially given up on selling, and have been buyers in years we had no business doing so.

Last edited:
Reactions: OHLfan200

DWI Dale

Mar 23, 2014
The Soo
You can't see the numbers on the jerseys on tv. Not a good look for viewing on tv.

That sucks. I love the jersey otherwise.

I only caught the 3rd on the radio. Didn't have that problem there I guess.

Nice win for the pups. Allard and Mignosa had an immediate impact for certain. Looks like Hilton had a big game too. Nice to see Miller come in cold and get it done.

What happened to Schenks? Injury?

“And Chris Lazary MIRACULOUSLY declined comment” ….
He was last seen walking to the bus muttering to himself about bad ice.

• Haha
Reactions: OHLfan200

ohloutsider

Jan 13, 2016
Rock & Hardplace
That sucks. I love the jersey otherwise.

I only caught the 3rd on the radio. Didn't have that problem there I guess.

Nice win for the pups. Allard and Mignosa had an immediate impact for certain. Looks like Hilton had a big game too. Nice to see Miller come in cold and get it done.

What happened to Schenks? Injury?

He was last seen walking to the bus muttering to himself about bad ice.
Ya the ice sucked, it kept melting in my drink, lol.

Fischhaber

Sep 3, 2014
Great game all around. A little loose defensively, especially in the 2nd, but that's to be expected with a bunch of line changes and no Carlisle. It was really nice to see Allard and Mignosa back in action.

Brown looks like a different guy when he's not in a top 6 role. Really nice game from him tonight. Hopefully he and Charlie are both ok.

Chris Coutu

Mar 27, 2019
Kitchener
Hopefully Schenkel is not out long term. Looked like a groin issue. Skated off on his own. Could be Millers net for a few games.

Allard and Mignosa are game changers.

Parekh and company haven’t changed it seems.

Quite a nice rivalry they got going here between these 2 teams.

Houndzfan20

Oct 31, 2017
Hopefully Schenkel is not out long term. Looked like a groin issue. Skated off on his own. Could be Millers net for a few games.

Allard and Mignosa are game changers.

Parekh and company haven’t changed it seems.

Quite a nice rivalry they got going here between these 2 teams.
One of these days someone will come along and make parekh be accountable after one of his dirty hits and I hope I'm there to see it.

• Haha
Reactions: DWI Dale

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad