SSM Greyhounds 2024 - 25 Season Thread, Part I

dirty12

Mar 6, 2015
Hayes-Allard-Mignosa
Nordh-Martin-Cloutier
Andrew-Brown-Hilton
Cardona-Smith-Muxlow

That's a nice little forward lineup with an elite top 6 and some real depth. Crazy how fast things can change.

It won't last, but we should be able to pile up a good number of wins before the deadline if everyone plays.

That top six is indeed quite good, elite is a stretch though.

Rivrfront

Aug 30, 2024
Andrew Martin Cloutier
Nordh Allard Hayes
Dezoette Smith Mignossa
Hilton Brown Muxlow

This would be a more balanced line-up. I would keep andrew in top 6 for
development purpose and chemistry with Martin going forward.

DWI Dale

Mar 23, 2014
The Soo
That top six is indeed quite good, elite is a stretch though.

It is a stretch, but also an exponential improvement at both 5v5 and on the PP that could surprise the league a little. It really depends on if Allard can rediscover some of his first half magic from last year. Let's hope a few of our guys drive their market sky high ;)

Reactions: dirty12

Houndzfan20

Oct 31, 2017
Hayes-Allard-Mignosa
Nordh-Martin-Cloutier
Andrew-Brown-Hilton
Cardona-Smith-Muxlow

That's a nice little forward lineup with an elite top 6 and some real depth. Crazy how fast things can change.

It won't last, but we should be able to pile up a good number of wins before the deadline if everyone plays.
agree with Dale.

i'd throw Hayes on a line with Martin and Cloutier and Nordh with Allard and Mignosa.

I know it'd never happen, but Smith should be the 3rd line center, with Brown on the 4th...but that will never happen.

Fischhaber

Sep 3, 2014
Andrew Martin Cloutier
Nordh Allard Hayes
Dezoette Smith Mignossa
Hilton Brown Muxlow

This would be a more balanced line-up. I would keep andrew in top 6 for
development purpose and chemistry with Martin going forward.
Unfortunately, we probably won't be able to keep DeZoete around if Allard is in the lineup. I don't think you can justify putting Mignosa in the bottom 6 either. Andrew is an 08 and I don't think it's going to hurt his development to play bottom 6.

SSMHoundsFan

Greyhounds/FlamesFan
Dec 30, 2014
Sault Ste. Marie, ON
Anyone else kind of starting to think it's another year where we might just be good enough to see what this squad can do once Mignosa, Allard and Nordh are injected into the lineup rather than full blown sell off....not saying it's the smartest thing but...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad