SSM Greyhounds 2023-2024 Off-Season Thread (Part 1)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

OHLfan200

Nov 28, 2017
Kyle Raftis waking up this morning in the mess he made this past offseason:
View attachment 910215
I mean.. They hung with the defending champs for half of the game. Yea it’s not going to be pretty. But Sag will probably win the division. Don’t get me wrong, I’m assuming we’ll come last in the division. But outside of only having 2 real solid lines, our biggest problem is our future in net imo.

Last edited:

DWI Dale

Mar 23, 2014
The Soo
Yikes. Not the start Miller wanted for sure. It's early in a rebuild year, certainly not time to panic or anything..but they need a lot more from him or Charlie isn't going anywhere lol.

The positive for me was Carson Andrew and Holub chipping in some points. That's a great way to start your OHL career.

Reactions: OHLfan200

Houndzfan20

Oct 31, 2017
I’ll say it now. I hope I’m wrong. Unless we see some major improvement in Landon Miller. I don’t think he’s a great fit for our future #1. You can say the defence let him down in the first period. But that excuse has been used so many times. I can’t remember the last time he stopped the first 10 shots he’s faced.
Same, I know its only game 1 and not pushing the panic button yet, but miller's numbers were good last year because he played the lower tier of teams. I thought charlie deserved this start, mostly for how good he was in the playoffs last year, and maybe some redemption for game 7, but it is what it is.

Martin was on another level. All the rookies played really well. Holub is a truck out there. If allard and nordh get sent back, this could be a fun team to watch till the deadline.

Reactions: OHLfan200

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad