GDT: Spend Some Time with the Wee Baby Seamus: Your New Jersey Devils (2-0) vs. Toronto Maple Leafs (0-1), 7 PM, MSG

pulkit1989

Nov 16, 2011
What a boring pathetic game to watch.
Nothing to be excited about in this game. Not even individual performances
Looked slow and sluggish.

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
Our best players did not show up tonight. Jack needs to be better, Dougie needs to be better. Nemec, Mercer, Dillon, Siegenthaler, Nico, none of them showed up tonight.

That said, I am far more concerned about Markstrom than I am about any of the skaters, at least so far.

Reactions: Hisch13r

SteveCangialosi123

Feb 17, 2012
NJ
My-Disappointment-Is-Immeasurable-meme-9.jpg

Reactions: Bleedred

Zajacs Bowl Cut

Lets Go Baby
Nov 6, 2005
PA
Our best players did not show up tonight. Jack needs to be better, Dougie needs to be better. Nemec, Mercer, Dillon, Siegenthaler, Nico, none of them showed up tonight.

That said, I am far more concerned about Markstrom than I am about any of the skaters, at least so far.

????

I thought Markstrom was totally adequate tonight. THe first 2 goals were ridiculous bounces

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Ovechkin hatty incoming Saturday.
It's not even usually him that lights us up.

It's normally some 3rd or 4th liners or some defensive defenseman scoring what will be one of his only two goals all season.

It seems like it's a new one every season. Last year it was Malenstyn, who we've already played twice against Buffalo and he didn't do shit against us lol.

Reactions: Patrik26

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad