GDT: Spend Some Time with the Wee Baby Seamus: Your New Jersey Devils (2-0) vs. Toronto Maple Leafs (0-1), 7 PM, MSG

Devs3cups

Wind of Change
Sponsor
May 8, 2010
Until they earn the trust back and prove their actually good again it's probably going to be like that. They don't deserve the benefit of the doubt.
Just feels like the collective doom and gloom and the takes during every single loss is a bit unnecessary. I understand the frustration but we're not even a week in the season lol. Guess we'll see how things unfold.

SJinNewJersey

Every single one of us, the devil inside
Dec 21, 2017
New Jersey
1728610074528.png

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
Just feels like the collective doom and gloom and the takes during every single loss is a bit unnecessary. I understand the frustration but we're not even a week in the season lol. Guess we'll see how things unfold.
I mean, you can still call balls and strikes. This game has been bad. It’s only doom if it snowballs.

Like I’ve said a few times, this has been a very atypical preseason/start to the season for them on top of an entirely new system. Have to give them the room to grow.

Individual play I think can more easily be criticized.

Reactions: Devs3cups

Devs3cups

Wind of Change
Sponsor
May 8, 2010
I mean, you can still call balls and strikes. This game has been bad. It’s only doom if it snowballs.

Like I’ve said a few times, this has been a very atypical preseason/start to the season for them on top of an entirely new system. Have to give them the room to grow.

Individual play I think can more easily be criticized.
My point is that I'm seeing way more than comments on this game specifically.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad