GDT: Special Edition - PATRIOTS 19 Tampa Bay 14 FINAL - RED SOX 2 Houston 8 FINAL

Status
Not open for further replies.

pineapplestastegood

Oct 4, 2017
Aside from Hanley, who go you consider a jackass? Price?

The team does need some weeding out. I think Mookie, Benny and JBJ are very likable along with Christian and Devers. There's some guys who play lesser roles (Holt and Young) who need to go being replaced by Nunez and Davis.

Anyways, aside from a couple I like this team a lot more than the infamous Chicken Squad.
I actually don't really consider Hanley a jackass, believe it or not. I guess he can be at times, but he's way down the list for me.

Price is the biggest one. Jackie Bradley as well, with his BS he pulled with Eck last year (for the unawares, Eck made some legitimate criticisms of a play Bradley made, Bradley went to the team PR guy before a flight, asked him to ask Eck to take a picture with him. Eck obliged, under the guise that Bradley just wanted a picture like as a fan or something. Bradley turned around and posted some "I do this for the haters" instagram horse****. Total coward move.).

I really like Devers, I like Vaszquez, love Benintendi. I think Betts is very overrated and he'd be the first guy I'd try to move in a Stanton type deal. He literally can't hit outside pitches. I don't know why pitchers haven't figured out that all you have to do is pitch him on the outer half of the plate and he won't do any damage. Plus I know it's a tiny sample size, but he was so bad in the playoffs last year, and I have no use for regular season heroes who shrink when it matters most. Same with Porcello, I don't like him but I think we're probably stuck with him.

I can't stand Farrell either, so hopefully he's gone too.

Pay Carl

punished “venom” krejci
Jun 23, 2011
Vermont
Disappointing but not surprising by any means

Get 'em tomorrow. On to the B's and Pats

Midship

Jan 7, 2016
Welp, this has been wholly disappointing. At least I can give my full attention to the Bs...

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
I actually don't really consider Hanley a jackass, believe it or not. I guess he can be at times, but he's way down the list for me.

Price is the biggest one. Jackie Bradley as well, with his BS he pulled with Eck last year (for the unawares, Eck made some legitimate criticisms of a play Bradley made, Bradley went to the team PR guy before a flight, asked him to ask Eck to take a picture with him. Eck obliged, under the guise that Bradley just wanted a picture like as a fan or something. Bradley turned around and posted some "I do this for the haters" instagram horse****. Total coward move.).

I really like Devers, I like Vaszquez, love Benintendi. I think Betts is very overrated and he'd be the first guy I'd try to move in a Stanton type deal. He literally can't hit outside pitches. I don't know why pitchers haven't figured out that all you have to do is pitch him on the outer half of the plate and he won't do any damage. Plus I know it's a tiny sample size, but he was so bad in the playoffs last year, and I have no use for regular season heroes who shrink when it matters most. Same with Porcello, I don't like him but I think we're probably stuck with him.

I can't stand Farrell either, so hopefully he's gone too.

There is zero chance I trade Betts in basically any deal, let alone for Stanton. The Marlins would be trading him to get out of that monster backloaded deal and only that. You don't give up premium assets to take on that contract at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad