Soo Greyhounds 2018 Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

potvin29

Apr 9, 2012
Villalta's been so good and now gives up 2 weak goals. That 3rd goal should never go in from that spot.

Last edited:

Fischhaber

Sep 3, 2014
If Villalta isn't traded in the offseason, I don't think I'll be getting my seasons renewed next year. He's so god damn frustrating, just stay up and make a big save. He's single handedly cost us this series. One good game, but too many embarrassing weak goals at costly times. It's infuriating.

potvin29

Apr 9, 2012
They lost the series in Game 5, but I'm sorry, that's a ridiculous non-call that ends up as the series clinching goal. Just a joke.

Reactions: TheGoldenJet

EON

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 31, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Really tough no call there, definitely should have been a penalty. Still a great season overall for the Soo, just a disappointing finish.

PSA: Hamilton fans, stay out of this thread if you're going to cause trouble. Ditto for Soo fans going into the Hamilton thread.

Reactions: potvin29

louis

Apr 3, 2014
Oh well...it's just a game. SOB! We had so much hope for this team. We have sure found out that some other teams' fans don't like us much.

Marj44

Jun 17, 2015
We’re all behind our greyhounds. Congratulations boys on the incredible season. Both regular and post seasons. The guys fought, they faced a ton of adversity and still did very well. Fact is we were #1 in the regular and #2 in the post.
Thanks Hounds We’ve had some fun this year!

On another note, this is getting VERY old. Random suspensions, terrible last minute calls, terrible game deciding no calls. I’ll always support the Greyhounds but this is going to be the last straw for the OHL. Fix it and fix it now OHL, cause I’m (we’re) getting fed up in SSM.

Reactions: BeliveauFan4ever

Generalsupdates

@GeneralsUpdates on Twitter
Sep 4, 2017
If Villalta isn't traded in the offseason, I don't think I'll be getting my seasons renewed next year. He's so god damn frustrating, just stay up and make a big save. He's single handedly cost us this series. One good game, but too many embarrassing weak goals at costly times. It's infuriating.

I tried to warn you in December......
Screen Shot 2018-05-13 at 5.01.41 PM.png

Reactions: TuckerFan1

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
I thought the empty netter was a penalty. I also thought Katchouk was hauled down with about 5 to play. Was a trip.

Hamilton worked their socks off though and the Soo seemed unable to match that intensity.

That was my first viewing of the series and it was highly entertaining

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad