Sony PS5 2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
Outside of the new Ghost game, awful.

Remasters, ports, remaster for game that came out less than a decade ago.

I can at least understand something like Legacy of Kain but do we really need a bloody Horizon remaster when it's not even 8 years old?
I've always been a fan of remasters and remakes because when it started it was PS1/PS2 games on PS3, where they were otherwise unavailable or unplayable. It's a good thing that lots of PS1, PS2 and PSP games are being made playable now, because there should be as much of PS/gaming's history available as possible. I can play Horizon Zero Dawn right now. If I'd never played it before, I could still play it right now. I wouldn't play it right now and think this is terrible because it's not shiny and Aloy doesn't have enough facial hair.

Voodoo Child

Jun 16, 2009
Does it seem to anyone else Sony's been going one step forward and two back for a while now?

People have been killed for much less than the failure that was Concord, I assume the Pro price hike is related to Concord costing them more than the annual maintenance budget of a medium sized city.

But then Astro Bot.

PS5 Pro with no Disc drive and probably just one controller, $800 after tax, and whatevers happening with Assassin's Creed: Homeboys in Japan. But then Tsushima 2 and Metaphor coming shortly, even if I don't think it's gonna be a huge hit (it looks great but I'd honestly rather have P6).

Sony is extremely lucky Xbox has been a corpse for almost a decade now.

Reactions: Jovavic

Jovavic

Concept of a Plan
Oct 13, 2002
New Born Citizen Erased
^Microsoft really messed up forcing everyone to get a Kinect at launch, making the price higher then it should've been. Had it released at a lower price and with the momentum from a successful 360 era, the One could've been a much better contender to PS4.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad