Social Media Septic Tank Thread

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
i for one am looking forward to being back-to-back culture champions!!!!!

also Drai could so fall into their laps..doesn't mean he will want to sign here..sure you can offer a buttload of money..but unless there is clear evidence of it being a championship direction by the org..why would any top tier player sign here

CerpinTaxt

Apr 1, 2009
KY

also Drai could so fall into their laps..doesn't mean he will want to sign here..sure you can offer a buttload of money..but unless there is clear evidence of it being a championship direction by the org..why would any top tier player sign here
To be best friends with Nicky Fists. Duh

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)

The rub is that the Flyers have put themselves in negative cap space so even if they had a shot at Draisaitl, they currently have no room to thrown the Brinks truck it would take to land him. Even next season, Dropping Johansen pays for Konecny's new salary and the Petersen salary and end to the DeAngelo buyout adds up to $5.5 million. However, York and Foerster are RFA's and the increases from their $1.6 million and $863,000, respectively, should cut into this considerably. Cates and Frost are also up for new contracts; I don't doubt that trading Frost is a real possibility but it isn't like the Flyers have anyone ready to step into the 2C spot.

Solution

May 20, 2010
Cheswick, PA
The rub is that the Flyers have put themselves in negative cap space so even if they had a shot at Draisaitl, they currently have no room to thrown the Brinks truck it would take to land him. Even next season, Dropping Johansen pays for Konecny's new salary and the Petersen salary and end to the DeAngelo buyout adds up to $5.5 million. However, York and Foerster are RFA's and the increases from their $1.6 million and $863,000, respectively, should cut into this considerably. Cates and Frost are also up for new contracts; I don't doubt that trading Frost is a real possibility but it isn't like the Flyers have anyone ready to step into the 2C spot.
Well, they might be considering playing Draisaitl at 1C and moving Couturier to 2C.

FlyerNutter

In the forest, a man learns what it means to live
Jun 22, 2018
Winnipeg
I just sadly can’t bring myself to believe he’s really in charge of anything.

Similar to Fletcher. He’s got his own ideas sure, but this thing has been run the outdated philosophies of an incompetent committee forever.

The similarities are all too familiar to say otherwise.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cyprus vs Kosovo
    Cyprus vs Kosovo
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $871.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • France vs Belgium
    France vs Belgium
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $1,632.00