Social Media Septic Tank Thread

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
I was not prepared for the length of that thing. :laugh:

I do feel bad for Reinbacher though. Maybe I end up being wrong who knows. But I don’t think he has a high ceiling as a player.

I understood #1-4 passing up Michkov based on the thought of it being a three year wait but Montreal & Arizona shouldn’t have passed him up given what else was on the board imo.

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
I do feel bad for Reinbacher though. Maybe I end up being wrong who knows. But I don’t think he has a high ceiling as a player.

I understood #1-4 passing up Michkov based on the thought of it being a three year wait but Montreal & Arizona shouldn’t have passed him up given what else was on the board imo.

Arizona I get because he told them in advance he wouldn’t sign. Montreal…yeah. :laugh:

Reactions: LegionOfDoom91

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
He not only thought Kotkaniemi was a better prospect than Matthews & he was making these arguments while Kotkaniemi was actually playing in the NHL.

If you’re somebody looking to potentially buy a sub for his website. Unless you’re a crazy Montreal fan inside the bubble like Grant of course. What’s enticing you to buy his product based off insanely biased viewpoints like that? :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad