Social Media Septic Tank Thread

pooch

May 30, 2017
I dont think its that crazy of a question unless I'm reading it wrong. If the Flyers land Bedard, do they just get rid of the scrubs and jerkoffs (Hayes, Provy, TDA, JVR, etc) or do you go scorched earth with a full on blow-it-up rebuild which would include trading Hart, TK, Laughton. If they dont get Bedard, I think I like the scorched earth approach, but if they do get him, maybe not.

Chicken N Raffls

Here for the chaos and lolz
Nov 7, 2022
Douglassville
I dont think its that crazy of a question unless I'm reading it wrong. If the Flyers land Bedard, do they just get rid of the scrubs and jerkoffs (Hayes, Provy, TDA, JVR, etc) or do you go scorched earth with a full on blow-it-up rebuild which would include trading Hart, TK, Laughton. If they dont get Bedard, I think I like the scorched earth approach, but if they do get him, maybe not.

If they somehow got him, it obviously changes your approach, but in no universe is it ever "too early"

Fight4yourRight

“Chuck’s my guy”
Dec 18, 2017
One of these is not like the others.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Does any other sport have as many fake insiders as hockey?

Why do the Flyers themselves have so many? Di Marco, Sommerman, Eklund, etc. :laugh:

I’m just catching up now but this tweet essentially made it rounds through every sizable NHL related account on twitter. Sommerman got torched on there. :laugh:

Last edited:

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
He limited the comments on that tweet 😂
And yet, look at this intellectual post from Jared that slipped thru:

Short answer: It’s never too early.
Long answer: Couturier is an ideal veteran to have with him. Cates had one of the best defensive seasons for a rookie C ever. Gauthier a year away.

It makes every other C (namely Frost) expendable

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
Also, no scout asked him that. Blatant lie.

That is exactly my biggest "issue" there - I am used to Sommermannnnnnn saying stupid things. But the idea that somehow a hockey scout came to him (not the other way around) and asked about his opinion about whether there are timing caveats on getting a Bedard ...
Just no. Did. Not. Happen.

BringBackHakstol

Oct 25, 2005
Philadelphia
That is exactly my biggest "issue" there - I am used to Sommermannnnnnn saying stupid things. But the idea that somehow a hockey scout came to him (not the other way around) and asked about his opinion about whether there are timing caveats on getting a Bedard ...
Just no. Did. Not. Happen.
It's the way these bozos create content. Fabricated discussion points that feign inside knowledge

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad