Social Media Septic Tank Thread

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
I like that Briere keeps talking about a "long road" at least.

He had another interview where he said by year 3, he’d like to see the turnaround start. That’s basically this year’s draft class as first/second year players (generously).

This organization’s idea of long road probably isn’t ours.

Rebels57

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
He had another interview where he said by year 3, he’d like to see the turnaround start. That’s basically this year’s draft class as first/second year players (generously).

This organization’s idea of long road probably isn’t ours.

If we land Bedard I don't even care if we're good for the next half of a decade as long as I get to watch him play. Edmonton fans think they know our pain because they haven't won the past decade. Little do they know about not winning and not watching McDavid.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Looks almost exactly like Bob MacKenzie now

99944f87962a95539d69e75c31a3801900117e12.jpg

It’s wild that dude just accepts that, like go get your hair dyed. :laugh:

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
If we land Bedard I don't even care if we're good for the next half of a decade as long as I get to watch him play. Edmonton fans think they know our pain because they haven't won the past decade. Little do they know about not winning and not watching McDavid.

I’d plan for the 94% chance they don’t get Bedard. Just remember: they have a 42% chance at picking 8 or 9 and falling down another draft tier! The organization might even prefer that because it would feel that much closer to being a wildcard team.

SolidSnakeUS

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2009
Baldwinsville, NY
I'm like 20ish minutes away. I adopted my dog in Lahaska funnily enough.

It's a fantastic place to walk around, shop, eat. It's a pleasant drive around there too. I used to go a lot more when I was a kid.

Haven't been there in like 3 or 4 years or something. I remember in high school when you could buy tickets for the Cock and Bull restaurant, might of been a fund raiser thing? I still remember going to that shitty little Dairy Queen there and then going across the street to find a pair of shoes at the Adidas store.

Reactions: Magua and Rebels57

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad