Social Media Septic Tank Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I know I'm late on this, but oh well.

Wonder who he heard the info from? Maybe the guy that posted it 5 minutes before he did?

He’s getting the credit for the details though. Even though it casted a wide net.

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
From Charlie’s mailbag. :laugh:

One thing I’ve heard a lot over the past few months from multiple people within the Flyers organization is to look at Travis Sanheim when evaluating the development of defensemen. He’s just becoming the best version of himself (in their minds, at least) at age 27. It can take time at that position, they believe.

I’m glad they took the right message away from Sanheim’s development.

Also, Charlie said he would trade 1+Frost+ for Zegras, but he’d be reluctant to trade Bonk.

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes

maxresdefault.jpg

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
I bet stuff like this happened pretty often in the 80s, 90s and 00s (especially the coked up 80s) and just went unreported, or the the police didn't bother investigating.

No doubt. I’m just laughing at that bozo comparing his situation to a handful of players here who were on the cusp of playing in the NHL & making life changing money. There’s a different level of celebrity there as well as sense of entitlement amongst these guys that’s very likely no where comparable to anything that guy ever experienced.

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
Cymru. Specifically the south.
maybe then you can answer..i watch a good deal of older britcoms and they always seem to make fun of the Welsh..(mostly this is seen in Last of the Summer Wine) and I have to ask..why are the Welsh the butt of the jokes on occassion

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad