Other Sports: Soccer/Football Thread Part Six

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
for what lol?
It was more a “last straw” type situation instead of something that was a big deal on its own.

I’d often just make little comments and somehow he’d always pick it out of the chat and respond. Small things like “undeserved” after a win because he showed it bothered him.

Then the last time I said something like “hope you lose” before his last weekend league game and then he lost and I said “I got my wish” and he read it and got all worked up.

• Haha
Reactions: FLYguy3911

BigToe

Robocop sucks
Jan 6, 2018
Philly
If either Odegaard or Osaka are out and Mikel continues to be a coward with 3 defensive midfielders it will be difficult for Arsenal to win. No bias aside.
Trying my best to not overreact since he's still 17, but I don't understand not starting Nwaneri in some of these games. Still think we win that game if Saliba doesn't take a red, but you can tell we need more creativity in midfield.

Reactions: Halladay

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Struggling in your league? Barely beating bad teams? Lost to someone way below your level? Messy defensively?

Perfect! Time to play Real Madrid, in Spain, in the UCL!

f***ing shoot me please.

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
So I'm currently in Spain and the mood in this bar where I'm having a beer while watching Real, Mbappe and Courtois being down by two to Dortmund, well... that's just great :laugh:

They're all on suicide watch here :laugh: can't understand word of that language but it's great
#SchadenfreudeLife

• Haha
Reactions: Striiker

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
1729626733257.jpeg

I swear

Reactions: BigToe and kudymen

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
What can I say. I had it coming
So I'm currently in Spain and the mood in this bar where I'm having a beer while watching Real, Mbappe and Courtois being down by two to Dortmund, well... that's just great :laugh:

They're all on suicide watch here :laugh: can't understand word of that language but it's great
#SchadenfreudeLife

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad