Pre-Game Talk: So We Meet Again

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

CanePanther

Jan 4, 2022
I think in a more open series he'll have some value, but yeah, he was totally invisible in the last 2 playoff series. I think we probably have to come to grips with the fact that the guy is a great regular season producer and his play isn't suited for the playoffs.
He had a nice 1rst half of the regular season but fell off after that. In fact that was one of the problems other teams had with him as well.

zeroG

Jul 5, 2006
Somerville, MA

Good news and bad news

i wonder if it was that reverse hit from kucherov. he came back that game but i can't think of another incident.

may left knee hyper-extended? or hip?

also notice kucherov skating by and no doubt trash-talking. was not an attempt at a cheap hit from marchment. i really dislike kucherov. seems like an arrogant asshole.

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania
i wonder if it was that reverse hit from kucherov. he came back that game but i can't think of another incident.

also notice kucherov skating by and no doubt trash-talking. was not an attempt at a cheap hit from marchment. i really dislike kucherov. seems like an arrogant asshole.

Yeah seems like hip from the way he was hunching over and he was resting all his weight on his knees. That sucks. I don't know a lot about hip injuries. I don't think its a hip flexor, but I had one of those and it took like a year to heal with me going to the school trainer every day after class. I doubt that's what it is though.

At least our D is healthy. We can afford to not have March for a few games.

Reactions: harv33173

pantherbot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2006

dislike kucherov a lot and wouldn't mind seeing him get what's coming. actually dislike most of tampa so...i'm happy we get to play them again.

austropanther

Jul 21, 2015
Bregenz
Our special teams will decide this series
A lot will depend on Point playing or not. He is a Panther killer, their best puck carrier especially for entry into the zone on the PP and in the slot, so their PP - while it will be potent - won't have as much bite as with him

Reactions: harv33173

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
How about the fans that have been attending both events?

Yeah I was mainly referring to some of the replies in that thread where people are upset about TV ratings.

Hopefully it starts Wednesday for the extra day of rest. If the round starts Tuesday, not everyone will play the first day anyway, so that could easily be the case.

Reactions: Gentle Man

FrolikFan67

Apr 29, 2012
If you have tickets and can’t make either game 1 or two lmk. I’d be interested, the ticket master and stub hub fees are crazy and I’d rather give you the fees and cut them out - win win
How many do you need? My dad will be on a business trip so he and my mom can’t make it to the first two games. We got 2 tix and a parking pass. Row 1 in section 333 (shoot twice end). You can DM me if interested

CanePanther

Jan 4, 2022
Tuesday start would be the dumbest thing for the promotion of Hockey in this town, period , end of story if they have to go against the Heat . Absolutely stupid !!!!!

Reactions: Vilam

FrolikFan67

Apr 29, 2012
If point is out for the whole series, then I’d rather Wednesday (although is kucherov not 100%?). But if he’ll come back at some point then starting sooner is better than later imo. Regardless of tv revenue (I feel worse for the ones wanting to go to both)

Rschmitz

Finding new ways to cheat
Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay
Just dropping in to give pleasantries before the series starts. The Panthers are the only team left that really give me doubt, ya'll are a damn good team, with the right pieces to actually succeed in the plaayoffs. Our fanbases will likely end up hating each other, again, before the series is over, so before that happens, good luck to you all and see you in the playoff forum.

CanePanther

Jan 4, 2022
Just dropping in to give pleasantries before the series starts. The Panthers are the only team left that really give me doubt, ya'll are a damn good team, with the right pieces to actually succeed in the plaayoffs. Our fanbases will likely end up hating each other, again, before the series is over, so before that happens, good luck to you all and see you in the playoff forum.
Just play clean

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
Y’all, not ya’ll.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad