Pre-Game Talk: So We Meet Again

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

CatscratchFever

#CatsAreComing
Dec 11, 2002
O-hi-O
Visit site
38287674.jpg

DrMartinVanNostrand

Kramerica Industries
Oct 6, 2017
Tampa, FL
Excuse my visit, obviously a rematch that you guys want and should like your chances in. We'll have to wait and see the status of Point, but those are just the breaks if Point can't go this year; obviously you guys had to take us on a year ago without Ekblad so goes around and comes around if it's our turn to be missing a key piece for part or all of the series.

Should be some entertaining hockey. Hopefully we aren't forced into visiting cardiologists before it's done.

FlaPanthers11

Cats Are Coming?
Aug 30, 2013

Tampa saw what worked for Washington. They’ll play a similar game. Slow it down and rely on special teams. We’ll still have the better at 5v5. Have to capitalize on those chances.

Biggest key will be playing smart in two ways: 1. Obviously stay out of the box. 2. Don’t take yourself out of position for hits

Just play our game and try anything different on the special teams

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA

Tampa saw what worked for Washington. They’ll play a similar game. Slow it down and rely on special teams. We’ll still have the better at 5v5. Have to capitalize on those chances.

Biggest key will be playing smart in two ways: 1. Obviously stay out of the box. 2. Don’t take yourself out of position for hits

Just play our game and try anything different on the special teams

Plenty of practice against this Bullshit.

Improve the PP by 15% and we can take this

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
We need to keep their PP under 30%. Preferably under 25. Tall ask but I think Toronto was able to. I mean there’s tape on this stuff we need to adjust

I think even if we don't, we just need to score on ours that's all. We need to keep the special teams deficit to 1 a game at most, then let the 5 on 5 fill in the difference

Reactions: Vilam

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreChamps
Jul 13, 2013
Kucherov is playing extremely hurt. There's little to no chance Point will play/be a factor. I'm already on cloud 9 but why not us at this point?

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania
In fairness, I think he was playing pretty well in the Tampa series until he got boarded by McDonagh (no call). I think he’s been playing a bit scared since then. Not making excuses; just my observation.
In any case, he doesn't need to go back in yet. Mamin has earned a long look, and I'd rather have Acciari in right now too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad