Status
Not open for further replies.

Senor Catface

Jul 25, 2006
Hopefully u didn't jinx us with this 12-3 talk. Koskinen is 12-2

giphy.gif

bucks_oil

Aug 25, 2005

Does HFOil (specifically me) get a cut????

It's worth looking up how rules apply to Prior Art with respect to Trademarks, but if I recall correctly, it's the first to use commercially. Rather than the first to think about it/write about it.

Faelko

Aug 11, 2002
Seen that Schwartz missed last game, wonder what his deal is?

MoontoScott

Jun 2, 2012
Sounds like Nurse will be back for sure. Shore as well although he will be playing 4th line somewhere, probably for Benson I would think. Keith, who knows. He is Day to Day but with the Oilers that means Year to Year.....

Benson just isn't seizing the opportunity but I guess a 1 year deal at the minimum isn't a huge setback for the team.

Its unfortunate that Holloway's injuries are so serious because I thought (back in August) that by now he would have won himself a spot on the 4th line.

Was Turris a healthy scratch last game?

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Benson just isn't seizing the opportunity but I guess a 1 year deal at the minimum isn't a huge setback for the team.

Its unfortunate that Holloway's injuries are so serious because I thought (back in August) that by now he would have won himself a spot on the 4th line.

Was Turris a healthy scratch last game?

Benson has played himself onto that 4th line LW over Perlini who just refuses to change his game whereas Benson has realized he must change his game if he wants to get into the show.

Turris was a healthy scratch and Scevior is again far better suited for that depth checking role than Turris.

I agree, Holloway would be playing full time this year at some point were it not for the injury.

MoontoScott

Jun 2, 2012
Benson has played himself onto that 4th line LW over Perlini who just refuses to change his game whereas Benson has realized he must change his game if he wants to get into the show.

Turris was a healthy scratch and Scevior is again far better suited for that depth checking role than Turris.

I agree, Holloway would be playing full time this year at some point were it not for the injury.

Perlini is the perfect example of the guy who looks hot in pre-season and you say--gee this guy was a steal. Then the regular season starts. But what do you mean by changing his game--adapting to a checking role?

Turris will be gone after this season. As for Benson I still hope he makes it--he throws some sweet passes but the "complete game" always seems to elude him.

Morpheus

nuckin’ futz
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2007
Oak Island - Lot #32
The title of this thread makes me think of a movie that I have never watched which I assume is lame and dated…unlike this thread!

and I still think Seattle Battle Cattle is better name for a team than the Kraken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Slovakia vs Romania
    Slovakia vs Romania
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $5,600.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Ukraine vs Belgium
    Ukraine vs Belgium