GDT: SKA vs Severstal - October 5, 10:00 AM EST

McGuires Corndog

Pierre's favorite MONSTER performer
Sponsor
Feb 6, 2008
Montreal
He counts as a U20 forward for the team and Rotenberg has taken the comments about Demidov's usage personally, so this is what we get, unfortunately.

Surely they could add another U20 player via trade that may fit into their plans longer term with a team that may want the offensive jolt and star power Demidov brings?

Habano

Allez les Bleus, (Blancs, Rouges)
May 18, 2012
Where are people getting real time TOI from? Thanks
I usually get it from the SKA site but it seems to be down today. Maybe Rottingbrain's rich father should pay the bills for his son's team lol

Last edited:

The Gr8 Dane

L'harceleur
Jan 19, 2018
Montreal
He's going to destroy our rookie camp next year , Rotenberg is creating a mamba monster.... he's about to take it personally...

If there's one kid I want with a chip on his shoulder from everything I've heard and seen from him...its this one

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
He's going to destroy our rookie camp next year , Rotenberg is creating a mamba monster.... he's about to take it personally...

If there's one kid I want with a chip on his shoulder from everything I've heard and seen from him...its this one
1000%

He is going to be the talk of all rookie camp + training camp + NHL preseason next season

Easily, it's going to be such much fun having such crazy good noise about one of our kids

That's what's so funny about this situation: it's not like it's 'oh man, we made the wrong puck! He stinks!'
This purely a usage situation
So while it is obviously frustrating
The alternative that he could be a bust is WAAAAAY worse , but he is 'so' not

So we just gotta bide our time sadly

Yessss 4-2, eat shit Roman

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
Good
Rottenburg loses

If only he had some kind of gifted offensive weapon at his disposal when you're down a goal late in the 3rd!
If only!!!

Get fired loser. Plz lose 10 straight plz plz plzzz come on gods

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Licou

Sep 10, 2007
Longuh
Question for those who follow the KHL closely:

Are there teams that are actually well managed or is it all about political bullshit through and through?

Kennerback

Jun 2, 2021
I usually get it from the SKA site but it seems to be down today. Maybe Rottingbrain's rich father should pay the bills for his son's team lol
They knew Demidov’s icetime would be microscopic. No point giving more fuel to the mob overseas.

Jul 6, 2016
If they don’t play him, why not send him down to the VHL ? Ot do like they have done with Michkov and lend him to another KHL club ? What a waste of talent !

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
When you are the team's 3rd leading scorer and are getting 4 minutes of ice time, it's no longer about winning, it's about not using players who don't want to play in the KHL beyond their contract. This season will fly by. What I would like to see is SKA not making the playoffs and Demidov tearing up the VHL.

Grate n Colorful Oz

Pure Laine Hutson
Jun 12, 2007
Hockey Mecca
Bobrov is on the first plane to St. Petersburg with a briefcase full of cash personally filled by Geoff Molson

Man, this is gonna turn into some big soap opera. Could make a movie!

Polish-20241005-162705553.jpg

Last edited:

MTL Dirty Birdy

Aug 29, 2021
If they don’t play him, why not send him down to the VHL ? Ot do like they have done with Michkov and lend him to another KHL club ? What a waste of talent !
Being in his last year I don’t think they’re allowed to loan him out

Walksss

Mar 26, 2013
Well I like to pretend he's in his D+1 in the NCAA where he'd only play once a week anyways, that way I don't get so upset.

Just stay healthy and the year will be over soon enough.

Kobe Armstrong

Jul 26, 2011
I wonder if Falkovsky ever wants to come to the NHL

Would be fun to have Slafkovsky and Falkovsky

Plus he's 6"9 250lbs

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad