GDT: SKA vs Kunlun September 29 10:00 AM EST

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Gustave

Feb 15, 2007
Here
Agreed pretty much on every point.

Just that from previous knowledge of SKA and Rotenberg this is exactly what I expected and it should have been everyone's expectation. There are posters who quite literally believe that accumulating points is the same as accruing xp points in a video game lol.
I honestly thought that the noise was pretty much just that… prior to witnessing this season in which I’m actually paying attention to. Boy was I not ready for that kind of coaching…

Kennerback

Jun 2, 2021
I honestly thought that the noise was pretty much just that… prior to witnessing this season in which I’m actually paying attention to. Boy was I not ready for that kind of coaching…
Me neither. I expected him to be good. Get 2nd line duty and 2nd line PP. Kind of what Michkov was getting in Sochi. Except he just hasn’t been good he’s been dominant. He makes something happen on most of his shifts,

I don’t care for the argument SKA being better than Sochi. I’ve seen enough of the other players to know none would play top-6 on an NHL team while Demidov could at the very least take Newhook’s spot on our top 6.

I know it doesn’t change his development. But damn am I pissed off that he’s warming the bench watching plugs teaching him how it’s done, while the Habs are disintegrating before our eyes and he could be helping us right now,.

KevSkillz4

Apr 11, 2016
For sure, Michkov and Demidov would have been a lethal duo, they complete each other perfectly. But damm, I'm soo hype with potential to combine Slaf - Suzuki - Demidov. That's going to be incredible to watch.

I'm sad for Patrik Laine, but damm, Demidov is the best thing to happen for Habs since long long time!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad