GDT: SKA versus Kunlun - October 23rd, 12:30 EST

Trenbohabs

Sep 25, 2024
Martone is a beast but he's a winger while Celebrini is a 200 feet center who will be good offensively so not the same impact. But Martone along with Demidov, Caufield, Slaf and potentially Dach if he's moved back to the wing would make us super strong on the wing and when you are super strong on the wing you don't need to be as strong at center see the Caps. So with those wingers Suzuki and Hage could very well be enough at center.
Caps had one of the best center lines in the league when they were contenders..

Reactions: rahad and Andrei79

Kennerback

Jun 2, 2021
Maybe Kent can get a SKA development deal to also get Roy and Mesar learning under the Masters’ tutelage. Just look, Demidov is now flying like Gretzky out there!

• Haha
Reactions: rahad

Kennerback

Jun 2, 2021
Im not an expert in assists rules, someone could confirm. But i seem to remember scoreskeepers considering the Demidov pass on Nikishin’s goal an assist. 1, he certainly had a hand in that goal, 2, Nik, Kuz, Demidov passed the puck uninterrupted until they score. It’s that Kuz and Nik did a second pass to each other.

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
I have question, KHL calcul just primary assist or the second aswell??

In a league where they only count primary assists it's amazing that he has 4 in one game.

The single assist thing was years ago, they count 2 assists now.

Edit: I think there is something about back and forth counting so if the scorer and primary guy do a back and forth, secondary lose his assist or something.

Last edited:
Reactions: rahad

G0bias

Oct 4, 2007
MTL
He's a freak.

The presence of mind to spin around for a tape to tape pass the instant he steals it...all in one motion without needing to scan his options... is wild. Kucherov-esque

Reactions: montreal

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad