Confirmed with Link: SKA Officially Terminates Matvei Michkov’s Contract - He’s Coming! upd: signs ELC on 7/1

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
"In the KHL, there's lots of looping and swinging, and speed. I already know a couple of things that we're going to have to work on with Michkov to get him ready to play the North American style of game" - Armstrong

"[Lyksell] wants to play a possession game and turn back with the puck at times. It was a habit that he had to break" - Flahr

Flyerfan4life

Jun 9, 2010
Richmond BC, Canada
"In the KHL, there's lots of looping and swinging, and speed. I already know a couple of things that we're going to have to work on with Michkov to get him ready to play the North American style of game" - Armstrong

"[Lyksell] wants to play a possession game and turn back with the puck at times. It was a habit that he had to break" - Flahr
i said it before ill say it again..

Torts will strip MM of everything that made him dynamic...

all that will be left is a bland 3rd line grinder..

volnoir

Nov 13, 2015
It's ridiculous that they expect there will be fireworks. Why? Why must that be necessary? What's the point of that being an expectation? There is no value in having a coach who picks fights with players for the sake of it.
I agree, it's absurd to publicly come out and say that before the season has even started. What a soap opera. Why can't we just have a professionally run organization?

Rebels57

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
I agree, it's absurd to publicly come out and say that before the season has even started. What a soap opera. Why can't we just have a professionally run organization?

Briere might be the dumbest GM we have had to date, and we've had some doozies. Maybe the apple doesnt fall far from the tree with his son Carson.

Reactions: Fight4yourRight

Danko

The Bearer of Bad Knees
Jul 28, 2004
It's ridiculous that they expect there will be fireworks. Why? Why must that be necessary? What's the point of that being an expectation? There is no value in having a coach who picks fights with players for the sake of it.

Come on ya mean every player isnt walking on eggshells around John Cooper?

• Wow
Reactions: Beef Invictus

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
They actively WANT there to be fireworks. They want Torts to show that he's the boss who is going to treat everyone the same and play hockey "the right way." They want to be able to say their savior went through the fire and flames of Torts and came out on the other side. THAT will be their badge of honor.

I'm sure there's no chance that everything will go sideways during the entire process though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad