Confirmed with Link: SKA Officially Terminates Matvei Michkov’s Contract - He’s Coming! upd: signs ELC on 7/1

swami24

Jul 24, 2020
Well he certainly didn't skimp on the plane ticket. Looks like one of those Emirates Business class type pods.

Reactions: BernieParent

FromOyVey2Matvei

Jul 15, 2023
Philadelphia
First question: "Do you hope to learn how to play North American hockey from Nic Deslauriers? How about Chris Stewart?"
“What was it like to receive a poorly translated IG message from 1 time Stanley Cup Champion and Flyers Legend Erik Johnson?”

Doesn’t he have an out clause if demoted?
No, but he doesn’t need one. Same way Kolosov didn’t need an out clause.

Let’s hope this dumbass organization learned something from their handling of the Cutter situation.

Also, unless MM39 is a lot less talented than we all think, there’s no shot he’s getting demoted. The second he steps foot on the ice, he’s our best powerplay guy and I’d be shocked if he doesn’t finish top 4 on this team in pts.

Reactions: orangey

CerpinTaxt

Apr 1, 2009
KY
“What was it like to receive a poorly translated IG message from 1 time Stanley Cup Champion and Flyers Legend Erik Johnson?”

No, but he doesn’t need one. Same way Kolosov didn’t need an out clause.

Let’s hope this dumbass organization learned something from their handling of the Cutter situation.

Also, unless MM39 is a lot less talented than we all think, there’s no shot he’s getting demoted. The second he steps foot on the ice, he’s our best powerplay guy and I’d be shocked if he doesn’t finish top 4 on this team in pts.
You say this and forget the ineptitude of Flyers management. Yes I believe they'd be dumb enough to demote a player of Michkovs talent level in some inane call to culture or what have you. Can't have the best player be some talented kid who hasn't learned to play the right way

Reactions: Ironmanrulez

Flyerfan4life

Jun 9, 2010
Richmond BC, Canada
You say this and forget the ineptitude of Flyers management. Yes I believe they'd be dumb enough to demote a player of Michkovs talent level in some inane call to culture or what have you. Can't have the best player be some talented kid who hasn't learned to play the right way
theres zero chance Torts is playing second fiddle to MM.

Torts law of culture will be drilled into MM on the very first day..

Danko

The Bearer of Bad Knees
Jul 28, 2004
Sounds like no John Clarke welcome interview since he's landing at JFK

Last edited:

The Last Red

Jan 2, 2022
I kid you not, Jonesy and Danny Boy probably feel like they won that one, despite getting pennies on the dollar for Cutter in the trade, but showing him "who's the boss."

Last edited:
Reactions: Ironmanrulez

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I wish my job was just picking up people at airports and looking good doing it

Reactions: orangey

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad