Confirmed with Link: SKA Officially Terminates Matvei Michkov’s Contract - He’s Coming! upd: signs ELC on 7/1

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
But the change started earlier, didn't it? It's not like these guys are dropping into the NHL and it's an unknown world of mystery and fear

here's some good info,

• Wow
Reactions: Beef Invictus

orangey

perpetual mediocrity
Aug 9, 2008
Internet
here's some good info,

NHL should move to the Finnish size to open things up a bit with the east west passing.

As an added bonus Tortz head would explode.

HeadLiceHatty

Dec 26, 2011
Tokyo, Japan
Michkov said he's leaving for Philadelphia very soon. He'll be wearing #39. Apparently has the right to return home if he's sent to the AHL.

Yeah there's literally 0% chance he's getting sent to the AHL. Contrary to (HAB) belief on the mainboard that somehow Demidov is equal to Bedard and or Michkov. Michkov is and was definitely on the same level as Bedard as a prospect, he's going to produce right away. I believe it'll take him time to acclimate at the NHL level and be a superstar, just like Bedard, but he's going to make an impact immediately. I'm just ready for hockey to start, I'm more sad that our PP coach didn't change more than us keeping Torts in all actuality.

mr figgles

Mar 24, 2012
Will he be the best Russian non-goalie Flyer as soon as he hits the ice? The bar is not high (Medvedev, Zherdev, Provorov, Zamula etc.). Or am I forgetting someone?

Zhamnov, Markov, and Malakhov were all pretty awesome in their short stints.

Reactions: Ironmanrulez

Deadpool8812

Feb 10, 2018
Will he be the best Russian non-goalie Flyer as soon as he hits the ice? The bar is not high (Medvedev, Zherdev, Provorov, Zamula etc.). Or am I forgetting someone?
Damn, you must be young.

Zhamnov, Markov and even Yushkevich back in the mid-2000s

Reactions: chadateit

Shrike

Dec 5, 2019
Yeah there's literally 0% chance he's getting sent to the AHL. Contrary to (HAB) belief on the mainboard that somehow Demidov is equal to Bedard and or Michkov. Michkov is and was definitely on the same level as Bedard as a prospect, he's going to produce right away. I believe it'll take him time to acclimate at the NHL level and be a superstar, just like Bedard, but he's going to make an impact immediately. I'm just ready for hockey to start, I'm more sad that our PP coach didn't change more than us keeping Torts in all actuality.
0% chance he’s getting sent to the AHL?

John Tortorella says hold my beer. If you don’t understand that John Tortorella will make this about him, I don’t know how to change your mind.

Danko

The Bearer of Bad Knees
Jul 28, 2004
Its possible that he is on his way here right now...or next month according to this: Says he's leaving on the 20th not sure if thats August or July

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia
Its possible that he is on his way here right now...or next month according to this: Says he's leaving on the 20th not sure if thats August or July

If it's July, 20th, he should be in Philadelphia already or in America at the very least...

Reactions: HeadLiceHatty

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad