Confirmed Signing with Link: [SJS] F Justin Bailey signs extension with the Sharks (1 year, $800k, two-way)

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Americanadian

Sep 11, 2016
Michigan
If I was a GM I would have given this guy a 1Mx4 without question. Sneaky good underlying numbers. 96th percentile skating speed, 6'4. Seems like an ideal 4RW.

Reactions: OversKy

OversKy

Oct 12, 2023
If I was a GM I would have given this guy a 1Mx4 without question. Sneaky good underlying numbers. 96th percentile skating speed, 6'4. Seems like an ideal 4RW.
I agree but the Sharks have a big pipeline logjam at a lot of positions. It makes sense to do it this way as well IMO.

Americanadian

Sep 11, 2016
Michigan
I agree but the Sharks have a big pipeline logjam at a lot of positions. It makes sense to do it this way as well IMO.
If I'm his agent I would have told him to go to UFA. He got barely above league minimum, 1 year, 2-way. No clue how he couldn't even get a 1-way deal.

OversKy

Oct 12, 2023
If I'm his agent I would have told him to go to UFA. He got barely above league minimum, 1 year, 2-way. No clue how he couldn't even get a 1-way deal.
Maybe the age and how he ended the year with a big pointless streak. Again I completely agree with you though he's a solid fourth liner and way better than Kunin. San Jose is an expensive but nice place to live though, maybe he likes it and the culture. It takes money to pack up your bags as well and he's never been paid big money.

Reactions: randywoodsghost

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Bailey's a great veteran to keep. Quick, full of energy and effort, and a solid fill-in option for anyone's 4th line.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Austria vs Turkey
    KNOCKOUT Austria vs Turkey
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $27,750.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Brazil vs Colombia
    Brazil vs Colombia
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $14,488.00