Confirmed Signing with Link: [SJS] C Macklin Celebrini signs ELC with the Sharks (3 years, $975k AAV)

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Seeing the picture of Joe and Celebrini in the OP makes me wish Jumbo was the commissioner. The league would be more interesting with that guy doing quarterly press conferences, that's for sure.
I know this is a joke, but he still has a chance to one day win his cup working for the org. That would make it even more amazing as a Sharks fan.

(One can dream)

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
2 much money, he's clearly overpaid by 10-20,000, Sharks gonna regret this signing.
Lirl

The posts in the Toffoli thread were hilarious. A bunch of ignorant fans from teams pressed against the cap wanting guys to take sweetheart deals to come to their team as if there aren’t teams like ours who offer a warm winter and enough money to finally reach the cap floor.

Crow

May 19, 2014
He might put up 60 he will have some half decent players to play with and he is pretty mature for his age/draft year. With some health I could see it.

Reactions: weastern bias

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
On a serious boat.

I think he'll do well, but people and possibly Sharks fans will think they're looking at someone else when it's in their end and he's doing some veteran plays to break up plays. That said, he'll probably get outmuscled, which is 100% expected given he's not overly big and barely.18.

He crushed the NCAA so there was no reason to go back

TheWayToRefJose

Oct 30, 2017
HYPED.

I think Smith looks a bit more acclimated the first 1/2 of the season. He’s looked a bit more polished so far with that extra year of development.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad