Post-Game Talk: Shredder Wins

Heavy Dee

May 29, 2005
Just watching the panel.... Cassie Campbell is such a Flames homer it is painful..... saying the best Flames hockey is yet to come and that last year they responded to a 9-1 loss with a big win streak.

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::shakehead:shakehead:shakehead
Her husband works for the team.

MoontoScott

Jun 2, 2012
-This is the most enjoyable hockey that I've seen in the last 20 years--pure entertainment. I just couldn't switch channels for a moment for fear I would miss a good scrap.

-I like Chiasson's game, he's not as talented as the Flames little super-rat but I like how Alex chirps and does dirty little things to get under the opposition's skin. He has some hand-eye coordination too.

-I am glad Smith got tossed at the end of the 2nd period. I get the feeling that with him in the net for the 3rd period that we might have seen a big Flames comeback.

-The Flames actually found some use for Looch in the last minute of the game. He skated around and looked tough for about 30 seconds. I was hoping that Nurse or Khaira would engage him.

-Great fun and LOL. Smith's right hand against Talbot reminded me of the Rumble in the Jungle. He cocked the last one but didn't throw it.

MinisterOfSinister

Aug 31, 2008
Couple of takeaways from tonight's game:

Massive statement game from the team.
Yamamoto with his best NHL performance to date. Brings flexibility and depth to our lineup; 100% looks like he belongs.
Flames D LOL
Rittich has doo doo all over his face
Speaking of doo doo, the timmies coffee taste tester must shit like a mongoose.

That is all.

McClelland

Aug 2, 2011
Bergen
Great to see a team effort, what a wizard that Yamamoto kid is, suddenly we have a great 2th line!
We looks so F solid lately, feels that we have a team who still growing together, could be a fun spring if healthy!

Props to Smith for the TKO, but thats all, could use him as a fighting backup for Kassian and Nurse!:thumbu:

Pizza!Pizza!

Sep 25, 2018
What a game, even the refs did a good job in the last 3 mins.

I wonder if this will be the Oilers' "Come to Jesus" moment that starts their deep playoff run?

Lay Z Boy GM

Sep 8, 2010
Vancouver
The Oilers just beat their ass, what a win.

This team can be alot of fun. Draisaitl is really wanting to finish above McDavid, he was great tonight.

Jones and Benning are very solid
Imagine Draisaitl and McDavid tied for 1st in scoring, it’s the final game of the year against Calgary, flames net is empty, you can pass to either Drai or McD.

Crazy thing is that could actually happen.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad