"Shout out to my fans in Calgary. You know I couldn't let Edmonton win." - Matthew Tkachuk, and other chirping of his

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Scrantonicity 2

Not a Generational Poster
Mar 7, 2016
Played well in game 5 but was a ghost the rest of the series. Best part was him calling a game 5 win and taking the L alongside a diving penalty.

I wouldn't cheer for a rival either but you know there isn't much to cheer about in cowtown these days when you have to rally behind a star player that quit on your franchise while you were a contender. Which then cascaded into one of the ugliest rebuilds/retools we might ever see.

If I was a Flames fan I sure as hell wouldn't cheer for the oilers but tkachuck would be right below them on my list of who to cheer for. To each their own.
Does lying and being wrong come naturally to you or do you have to put work into it?

Reactions: Rodgerwilco

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
I'm just here to comment on how nonsensical Fahrenheit is. Wtf is that system.
IMG_0280.jpeg

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012
It's all arbitrary anyways
All in good fun! I'm just teasing. Canadians are funny in the sense that we mix imperial and metric. I measure myself in feet/inches and weigh myself in pounds. I think in kilometres and in Celsius. And of course the most important of all... We switch between grams and ounces for a certain... Herb.

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
Many people are saying that a particular group of fans and their attendant media have been very insufferable for several weeks now. Matthew Tkachuk understands public relations, is scoring points with the home fans by giving it back to them.

I'm just here to comment on how nonsensical Fahrenheit is. Wtf is that system.

It makes perfect sense and is an excellent system to measure habitable human temperatures.

0 = it's cold as hell
100 = it's hot as hell

Ad

Upcoming events

• Austria vs Turkey
    KNOCKOUT Austria vs Turkey
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $15,750.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Brazil vs Colombia
    Brazil vs Colombia