SHL/Allsvenskan 2024-2025

Fjorden

Jan 17, 2021
Bergen, Norway
www.bergenishockey.no
Thoresen to DIF. :wally:
I think this will be his last season. He did think about retiring after winning the EHL and the play off in Norway last season.

Taking Djurgården back to SHL is a good challenge for him. He needed a real challenge to continue as hockey player. There are no big clubs like HV71, MoDO and Brynäs in HockeyAllsvenskan this year, so a good chance for Djurgården to up this year.

johnnydrum

Oct 17, 2006
United Kingdom
Good morning all!
Or should I say "God Morgan"
Just reading about Fajestad a little more, trying to grasp as much as I can about the SHL, and am I correct in assuming that Fajestad isn't actually the place, as that is Karlstad?
So what does the word Fajestad mean?

Reactions: Imgoingtowork

BPilgrim

Dec 14, 2010
Good morning all!
Or should I say "God Morgan"
Just reading about Fajestad a little more, trying to grasp as much as I can about the SHL, and am I correct in assuming that Fajestad isn't actually the place, as that is Karlstad?
So what does the word Fajestad mean?
You are correct. Färjestad is an area in Karlstad where the team was formed. So pretty much the same thing as for example with Djurgården in Stockholm.

johnnydrum

Oct 17, 2006
United Kingdom
Hello. Greetings from the UK.
I am planning a visit to Sweden in March and want to go and see Farjsted (March 6).
Since I don't know Swedish, I might need some help buying 2 x tickets for the match. I would be so grateful if anyone can help ?

Hallå. Hälsningar från Storbritannien. Jag planerar ett besök i Sverige i mars och vill åka och se Farjsted (6 mars). Eftersom jag inte kan svenska kan jag behöva lite hjälp med att köpa 2 x biljetter till matchen Jag skulle vara så tacksam Hälsningar

Yozhik v tumane

Jan 2, 2019
Hello. Greetings from the UK.
I am planning a visit to Sweden in March and want to go and see Farjsted (March 6).
Since I don't know Swedish, I might need some help buying 2 x tickets for the match. I would be so grateful if anyone can help ?

Frölunda - Färjestad in Gothenburg? Should be a great atmosphere.

I think you might be out way too early to purchase tickets for a game in March, but I also seem to have trouble atm accessing the ticketmaster site where they should be released. Ticketmaster.se should be the platform, and I think you can get event information in English there.

Reactions: johnnydrum

johnnydrum

Oct 17, 2006
United Kingdom
Frölunda - Färjestad in Gothenburg? Should be a great atmosphere.

I think you might be out way too early to purchase tickets for a game in March, but I also seem to have trouble atm accessing the ticketmaster site where they should be released. Ticketmaster.se should be the platform, and I think you can get event information in English there.
Ahhhhhhh.....THANK YOU.!!!
I was thinking that my PC wasnt able to view the browser properly (its old like me)

Reactions: Yozhik v tumane

Yozhik v tumane

Jan 2, 2019
Ahhhhhhh.....THANK YOU.!!!
I was thinking that my PC wasnt able to view the browser properly (its old like me)

I had issues accessing the site from my phone this morning, but when I checked it from my computer in the afternoon the site worked fine but I surmised that Frölunda had only released season tickets for purchase for the time being, and that match tickets will likely be released closer to the mid-September season start. I don’t know how far ahead of schedule they start selling them, however, @Aahlstroem might know more about how things work in Gothenburg?

The game you are going to see is one of the best regional rivalries in the league and is likely going to be a pretty big, sold out event: but you won’t have to cancel all plans to sit on hold on the day they’re released.

I’ll probably come by this thread once in a while as where closing in on hockey season. I’ll try to remember to check if tickets are released.

KRM

Jun 9, 2005
Gothenburg
I had issues accessing the site from my phone this morning, but when I checked it from my computer in the afternoon the site worked fine but I surmised that Frölunda had only released season tickets for purchase for the time being, and that match tickets will likely be released closer to the mid-September season start. I don’t know how far ahead of schedule they start selling them, however, @Aahlstroem might know more about how things work in Gothenburg?
Frölunda and GotEvent (municipal event company that owns Scandinavium) are fighting about rent, which they've done every summer for the last couple years. GotEvent have a monopoly and can pretty much dictate whichever price they want and the terms, and the municipality would never allow Frölunda, or any other private builder, to build an arena by them self since they make a lot more money off of them playing in Scandinavium, or a future municipal event arena which been discussed the last 20 years. Frölunda are frustrated and are playing a bit dirty criticizing GotEvent and the municipality in the media every chance they get, GotEvent is playing even dirtier and are not allowing Frölunda to sell tickets since they won't sign their contract proposal.

I am honestly surprised after all these years that Frölunda are not playing in a brand new, privately funded arena across the municipal border in Mölndal by this point.

Aahlstroem

På Legenders Axlar
Dec 7, 2012
Göteborg

The game you are going to see is one of the best regional rivalries in the league and is likely going to be a pretty big, sold out event: but you won’t have to cancel all plans to sit on hold on the day they’re released.

I’ll probably come by this thread once in a while as where closing in on hockey season. I’ll try to remember to check if tickets are released.
Frölunda have announced that tickets will be available for purchase Thursday this week. @johnnydrum

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad