GDT: Sheldon's Twenty: The Nose Plays - Your New Jersey Devils (1-0) vs. Buffalo Sabres (0-1), Global Series 2024 Part 2 - Czechia, 10 AM ET, MSGSN

Bankers Box

Aug 26, 2009
Hasek is an idiot. He has stupid actions now, he had them before, he was pain in one place as a player and teammate. But he was very talented sportsman. Like no one and it was a joy to watch his game. No one can be ideal.
Hasek has his quirks but he isn’t wrong about Russia.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Sup fellow Devils fans . Long time , no see .
I used to post here quite frequently but I got a lot of things on my computer compromised and couldn’t log into my usual account. I gave up and started this here one. I used to go by Eggtimer
It’s good to be back and be able to shoot the breeze with yal
I didn't even recognize that you have a different account. I knew who you were as soon as I saw your account and was like ''He's introducing himself like he hasn't posted here in a decade! Even thought he was a regular not even 2 years ago!''.

And then I realized you had a new account and plural of your former name. Welcome back!

Nubmer6

Sleep is a poor substitute for caffeine
Sponsor
Jul 14, 2013
The Village
Sup fellow Devils fans . Long time , no see .
I used to post here quite frequently but I got a lot of things on my computer compromised and couldn’t log into my usual account. I gave up and started this here one. I used to go by Eggtimer
It’s good to be back and be able to shoot the breeze with yal
Oh no. Not you again :sarcasm:

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Trying to get in a bar in prague....people are saying devils players are inside, we will see.

Ruff has his team in tip top shape, already on a plane home and getting back to business. Meanwhile Keefe has this team gallivanting about in Prague like they're back in college.

#HireRuff
To the victor go the spoils...

Guadana

Mar 7, 2012
St Petersburg
Hasek has his quirks but he isn’t wrong about Russia.
Too bad Fitz is wrong and continuing to draft Russians.

Do you like Silayev? I can send his jersey to you. For money of course. He looks good this season.
(Nah, I'm not im lazy to figure it out, at least I'm not the only one in laziness).

Last edited:

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Ruff has his team in tip top shape, already on a plane home and getting back to business. Meanwhile Keefe has this team gallivanting about in Prague like they're back in college.

#HireRuff
This is dangerously bordering DD levels.:laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad