GDT: Sheldon's Twenty: The Nose Plays - Your New Jersey Devils (1-0) vs. Buffalo Sabres (0-1), Global Series 2024 Part 2 - Czechia, 10 AM ET, MSGSN

Bankers Box

Aug 26, 2009
Hasek is an idiot. He has stupid actions now, he had them before, he was pain in one place as a player and teammate. But he was very talented sportsman. Like no one and it was a joy to watch his game. No one can be ideal.
Hasek has his quirks but he isn’t wrong about Russia.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Sup fellow Devils fans . Long time , no see .
I used to post here quite frequently but I got a lot of things on my computer compromised and couldn’t log into my usual account. I gave up and started this here one. I used to go by Eggtimer
It’s good to be back and be able to shoot the breeze with yal
I didn't even recognize that you have a different account. I knew who you were as soon as I saw your account and was like ''He's introducing himself like he hasn't posted here in a decade! Even thought he was a regular not even 2 years ago!''.

And then I realized you had a new account and plural of your former name. Welcome back!

Reactions: Nubmer6

Nubmer6

Sleep is a poor substitute for caffeine
Sponsor
Jul 14, 2013
The Village
Sup fellow Devils fans . Long time , no see .
I used to post here quite frequently but I got a lot of things on my computer compromised and couldn’t log into my usual account. I gave up and started this here one. I used to go by Eggtimer
It’s good to be back and be able to shoot the breeze with yal
Oh no. Not you again :sarcasm:

• Haha
Reactions: Billdo

Guadana

Mar 7, 2012
St Petersburg
Hasek has his quirks but he isn’t wrong about Russia.
I'm not arguing about this. If you think that one part is right or other part is right by sitting in thousand miles away and reading something - its your own right. But this is a hockey board.
But wrong or not, he isn't consistent in the face of other situations in Libia, Iraq,
Afganistan, Syria, with supporting of terrorists groups, with development of terrorists groups, Iran, Lebanon, Israel, ex Yugoslavia countries, etc in the moments of time, than and now. He is ex sportsman but he is trying to build political career by typical populism, right or not, he doesn't make nothing good for making piece, relationships and overall situation. And absolutely doesn't help for development of the sport

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad