GDT: Sheldon's Twenty: The Nose Plays - Your New Jersey Devils (1-0) vs. Buffalo Sabres (0-1), Global Series 2024 Part 2 - Czechia, 10 AM ET, MSGSN

Moist ReadOnly

Jun 7, 2024
Team could have fifteen goals in two games so far if the offense had any sort of chemistry outside the super magical Hischier line

So when does the experiment end so we can stop handicapping the rest of the offense just to relive some 2022 magic?

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
i don't get why he would be worried about getting injured again though? Isn't that why he got the surgery? so he's good to go?

Has this happened in the past? Has he gotten surgery on his shoulder and got injured again?

Nope. He didn't get surgery for other one and that was also the other shoulder. He came back perfectly fine from that one

Patrik26

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2016
Sussex, NJ
i don't get why he would be worried about getting injured again though? Isn't that why he got the surgery? so he's good to go?

Has this happened in the past? Has he gotten surgery on his shoulder and got injured again?

Who knows what he's thinking? Just because he had surgery doesn't mean he's confident everything is going to be OK.

LuckyBoeser

Oct 8, 2018
Hey Devils fans, what are your guys expectations on Seamus Casey this season in terms of usage? Is he expected to be on the team all season? How long is L. Hughes out and when he return what does that mean for Casey?

Beauty first goal for Casey! I remember being surprised that he fell to the 2nd round during his draft year

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
We’ve often lost games like these because of goaltending, we might lose this one cause our top line players are just hapless playing with each other

Reactions: MasterofGrond

Clam Jensen

Apr 8, 2008
NJ
Hey Devils fans, what are your guys expectations on Seamus Casey this season in terms of usage? Is he expected to be on the team all season? How long is L. Hughes out and when he return what does that mean for Casey?

Beauty first goal for Casey! I remember being surprised that he fell to the 2nd round during his draft year
Norris, retire, hall of fame after 1 year

RNCDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 21, 2008
Philadelphia, PA

Vision, puck skills and edge work are fantastic. We all thought he was a steal in the draft and he has tremendous upside. He'll hit a wall at some point but we haven't seen it yet.

Reactions: LuckyBoeser

SteveCangialosi123

Feb 17, 2012
NJ
Team could have fifteen goals in two games so far if the offense had any sort of chemistry outside the super magical Hischier line

So when does the experiment end so we can stop handicapping the rest of the offense just to relive some 2022 magic?
The Tatar-Hischier-Mercer line won’t be breaking up any time soon. Get used to it and find a new slant.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E

Don't think anyone knows. We have a lot of D depth. Luke might be out until early November so Casey seems like he will get time until at least then

Reactions: LuckyBoeser

Moist ReadOnly

Jun 7, 2024
The Tatar-Hischier-Mercer line won’t be breaking up any time soon. Get used to it and find a new slant.
Then dont get excited for anything more than a mediocre season - you wont be beating teams above Buffalo's paygrade with your bottom-6 and defense doing all the scoring

But you know that isnt happening. Theyll Be split up soon enough. Keefe wont stand for Bratt Hughes and Meier going pointless for stretches

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad