I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006

Left hand defenseman who likes to fight

EJLzcsK.png

Last edited:

AvsFan4

Jul 18, 2024
This is a logjam if I’ve ever seen one. From what I’ve seen and heard, Malinski is outplaying both Brannstrom and Kylington (De Haan too but we all know he ain’t going anywhere). Add Ludvig into the mix. He can play both sides I believe. Wonder what else we’re gonna do.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
They all saw that the defensive core was soft as ice cream on the surface of the sun, so they went and added some toughness. Ludvig is a solid get, puck skills/IQ are an issue, but he makes up for it in other ways. Reminds me of a poor man Brendan Dillon.

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
I wouldn't call 6'1 a big guy, but he does seem to play a tough game. This pretty much means that de Hann, Brannstrom and Kylington have really shit the bed. I'm amusing that Malinski is marked for the #5 on the depth chart. He's the only one that's looked decent.

Reactions: S E P H

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
I wouldn't call 6'1 a big guy, but he does seem to play a tough game. This pretty much means that de Hann, Brannstrom and Kylington have really shit the bed. I'm amusing that Malinski is marked for the #5 on the depth chart. He's the only one that's looked decent.
I mean he is 6'1 215. He's a big boy.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
They all saw that the defensive core was soft as ice cream on the surface of the sun, so they went and added some toughness. Ludvig is a solid get, puck skills/IQ are an issue, but he makes up for it in other ways. Reminds me of a poor man Brendan Dillon.
I think his puck skills are underrated. He needs to stay healthy though. And yeah this shows how unhappy they are with the bottom pairing.

Reactions: S E P H

AVSfan2daMAX

Nov 24, 2006
Good to see the Avs aren't playing around this year with fringe players. Shape out or ship out Kylington/Brannstrom/Bellemare

BrickNHL

Feb 25, 2019
Send the Swedish suitcases Kylington and Brannstrom back to the IKEA headquarters.

@Freudian come get your two meatballs.

I was about to say, this is a win if it means those guys don’t play especially Kylington. I still would love to give Brannstrom a second chance, but I’m notoriously biased with puck moving defensemen.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad