Shed of Vengeance (Memorial of Vengeance)

MrazeksVengeance

VENGEANCE
Feb 27, 2018
Ok, so the wedding went well. I walked my sister fairly quickly to the altar. She doesn't like being photohraphed too often anyway. Funnily enough this was the second time I walked a woman to the wedding altar and I am not even that close to 30. It was also an event where my beloved was shown to my family and extended family. I didn't even drink too much and it was fun. Also my childhood friend (we basically know each other since we can walk.) was doing the driver and bunch of people saw him for the first time in 10 years. The party took place at the site of the summer camp I mentioned before and he returned there after said 10 years and to the people who saw him there those 10 years ago... well let's just say he's much more bearded now.

I also starred in a wedding video for one of my friends from secondary school. I am not exactly keen on showing my face yet and it's obviously in Czech, so not much to talk about. That being said Missus liked it (especially the recording of the thing which was mildly influenced by some alcohol in blood of us so-called actors). So that's a win.

In terms of school, I sort of recovered from my fu^k-up and am pretty much just facing down the barrel of one last final boss in the winter. Preparations involved talking with pro-dean (she is nice and also has no issues with my personality) which also involved me getting emotional and drinking one of the few coffees I have had in my life (still below 50 I think).

There was also Missus' graduation ceremony. Which was... even more exhausting for her, because you can add masks to those dang clothes... in the heat of very typical June day. This also involved meeting her Mum, Dad, Grandma and Sister. Did some blunders (I was a bit more leisurely when it came to undressing when we returned to her place. Don't worry I still wore underpants. Also they come from the part of Slovakia where beer at lunch is weird. Well, not in Moravia.), however I impressed as well (picked the best damn choice for flowers, because I asked her about that sort of stuff sometime before and conducted myself in a gentlemanly manner otherwise. I might be the patient one in our relationship, but I am definitely the loose cannon when it comes to social events and stuff. I can care about conventions, but I usually don't want to.)

We spend an entire week together afterwards for the first time. No travelling. No school. At the end of it we visited her sister in Bratislava. It was chill. It mostly revolved around her little (one and half a year) nephew.

Then I left for the camp. Physically exhausting, but it was fun thinking about completely different stuff then usually (kids safety, hygiene and entertainment are the primary concerns). I tried to implement a "spell" system into the games. The end result was mixed. Wouldn't call it a failure, but I will have to make some changes. However my real life version of Fortnite was an absolute 100% success, so that was nice. Also we started to play music in the camp proper (kids are plenty fu^king loud anyway) and Zanobi

was the absolute favorite even topping hardbass.

I also went to the aforementioned friend's wedding and didn't even smash myself to bits. Still fun though.

MrazeksVengeance

VENGEANCE
Feb 27, 2018
Real life Fortnite?

Did you drop from a flying bus?
JUST MADE A CONGA LINE IN THE FOREST WITH ME AS THE CONDUCTOR AND EVERYONE WAS DROPPING WHEN THEY SAW A GOOD SPAWNING PLACE. THEY STAYED AT THE PLACE UNTIL I STARTED THE ROUND. ONCE EVERYONE FOUND THEIR SPOT I BLEW THE WHISTLE AND MAYHEM ENSUED.

Speaking of conductors.

I also invented the term p***yve aggressive (not related to the campú and nicknamed some of the kids (related to the camp) - Captain Splint, Flame, Fire, AK-47, VoJay or Tominator.

Reactions: Navin R Slavin

MrazeksVengeance

VENGEANCE
Feb 27, 2018
I think it's time for some small input again. It's been a while. We have a buyer for the house. Last Thursday to Saturday I spent deconstructing and moving furniture with the grand finale being a garbage container that became the ultimate resting place for a huge pile of stuff.
Saturday was actually fun. I have assembled the boys and they answered the call (I obviously promised beer and pizza, which I have delivered). We finished fairly soon and had a party at my place which included table hockey, remote control tanks (Abrams and Leopard 2 in case anyone is interested), some unfinished bottles from Dad's stock. I got fu^king trashed, but I did so after drinking for 10-12 hours so I am not even mad.

On the sports front, for the first time in my life, I willingly ignored a floorball tournament. There would have been a spot for me, but I chose to spend the weekend with Missus. A younger kid could play both matches (he's objectively worse than me even though I am fairly trash, but hey they gotta learn to run before they fly).

And my sister is pregnant. Four months. I waited with this until genetics and a couple of USGs is done. I am gonna be a full time uncle (I am four times step uncle already).

Gotta focus on school more and more. Not fun, but... I am gonna take that bi^ch down. BECAUSE THAT IS VENGEANCE.

Start of the season hype post coming soon.

Last edited:

MrazeksVengeance

VENGEANCE
Feb 27, 2018
B3038440-0110-4B13-A82D-3B2966ACA932.jpeg
B2117938-2D04-4A31-8CC1-AC4B0FF5A1DB.jpeg
GOT A JERSEY.

MrazeksVengeance

VENGEANCE
Feb 27, 2018
You should just shave it all. I started doing that about 15 years ago and haven't even considered growing hair again since
That’s the plan eventually, but ever since I have my hair this short it rejuvenated significantly. Also Missus likes the texture.

Reactions: DaveG

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
You should just shave it all. I started doing that about 15 years ago and haven't even considered growing hair again since
made this decision when I was brewing, no desire to go back

That’s the plan eventually, but ever since I have my hair this short it rejuvenated significantly. Also Missus likes the texture.
acceptable reason

Reactions: MrazeksVengeance

MrazeksVengeance

VENGEANCE
Feb 27, 2018
Sweet jersey, now you need to rock it at PNC one of these days
That’s the ideal scenario.
made this decision when I was brewing, no desire to go back

acceptable reason

View attachment 488894

This Jerk on the left, Jerks wife, Jerks kid, Jerks kid's Jerk boyfriend. Against the Hawks in late October. Outside of the glare the people behind me had to deal with its great.
I am still shaving my head - 0.9 mm (0.35 in). Decision was made previous November, when I missed the time window to get a haircut and mom was about to visit to help me, because I had some walls painted. I asked her to bring the electric razor.

This is actually my “long” hair now. Even though it’s shorter than anything I had before COVID. (The opposite happened with facial hair.)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad