News: Sharks will not tender a qualifying offer to Calen Addison

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012
Don't bother unless/until you issue retraction
No hard feelings this end either
BUT
everyone has to own up to his statements and what you posted was false, so

do the right thing
We can hash it out over a beer and then laugh and chat about things more important in life.

bernmeister

Jun 11, 2010
Da Big Apple
We can hash it out over a beer and then laugh and chat about things more important in life.
underline = after your retraction, otherwise no

bold: if you are serious about that, pm/convo me for direction to my site where you can purchase a copy of my 28 pg primer on how to restructure the international monetary system, solve a good # of the world's problems

• Haha
Reactions: CanadienShark

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012
underline = after your retraction, otherwise no

bold: if you are serious about that, pm/convo me for direction to my site where you can purchase a copy of my 28 pg primer on how to restructure the international monetary system, solve a good # of the world's problems
Let's not derail the thread further. Fun chat, as always. Have a great day (I assume it's daytime in your time zone). Cheers!

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
don't know if Sharks fans have the same general over-esteeming of his abilities that MIN fans (and Addison himself) have but he's just not that good. not really a huge surprise but how many teams are more hard up for D than San Jose?

all the defensive deficiencies of Bouchard none of the size and 1/4 of the offensive ability. He'll get a job somewhere, probably several somewhere's in the next few years as some people haven't quite caught on yet.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad