GDT: Sharks Vs. Oilers - PDB (sick), Vlasic, starting goaltender all GTD

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Bleedred

I want goaltending
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Hitchcock?

:D

I was waiting to see how long it would take for someone to say ''T-Mac don't coach there anymore!''. :laugh:

By the way, I LOVE Alfred Hitchcock Presents! It's way before my time, but I discovered it through Nick @ Nite in the 90's. A few years back, I made my then-girlfriend watch it on Netflix, as they had the first 3 seasons.:DD

do0glas

Jan 26, 2012
karl2.jpg

do0glas

Jan 26, 2012
That pp was hot garbage

I like that we seem to be pacing ourselves in a b2b. More karl memes if he keeps missing.

They stop when he scores

Alaskanice

Sep 23, 2009
1 1/2 hours away
I was waiting to see how long it would take for someone to say ''T-Mac don't coach there anymore!''. :laugh:

By the way, I LOVE Alfred Hitchcock Presents! It's way before my time, but I discovered it through Nick @ Nite in the 90's. A few years back, I made my then-girlfriend watch it on Netflix, as they had the first 3 seasons.:DD

It’s nice to see newer generations appreciating ‘ole Alfred.
If you haven’t watched any of his movies, I suggest you do. His brilliance shines in almost every movie he directed.
We are lucky to have his talent in our lives.

Reactions: Bleedred

drunksage

Sphere = underrated?
Jan 13, 2007
30-ish min from Sphere
Sorensen on radio intermission interview:

- we play good hockey right now, we just gotta stick to it, we need good hockey for 60 minutes
- [on goal] I just do it the way I've been practicing at it, I talk to Hedi all the time about penalty shots, I know what to do there, I just gotta do it 100% there, good to see it go in
- [did Hedberg give advice in general or specifically for Talbot?] in general; I'd say it's a daily conversation
- I mean, it's a breakaway and all that, I wanna bury them when I get the chance, luckily it went in today
- [what exactly did you see?] I always wanna shoot it first; if it's closer, I wanna take it to my backhand; I saw an open spot there
- [2nd period?] continue playing our hockey, be in offensive zone all the time, that's where we are the best, keep doing our game plan, stick plans toward the net is gonna be good

Donskoi on TV intermission interview:

- I feel like every line is playing good right now, it's been every night now lately, we're not taking nights off, it's a sign of a good team
- [on his goal] I don't know, sometimes it's funny, when you get one it starts bouncing your way, you need a little bit luck to get going; I was trying to get my feet moving and I saw some space out there, so that was a good goal
- [on chemistry w/ Hertl and Kane] I think we are not thinking too much, we all like to skate hard, stay in box, help each other out, just play hockey; I feel like, I don't know, it's been good

Last edited:
Reactions: NiWa and Macbanan

Agent Zuuuub

Jan 2, 2015
Sorensen on radio intermission interview:

- we play good hockey right now, we just gotta stick to it, we need good hockey for 60 minutes
- [on goal] I just do it the way I've been practicing at it, I talk to Hedi all the time about penalty shots, I know what to do there, I just gotta do it 100% there, good to see it go in
- [did Heberg give advice in general or specifically for Talbot?] in general; I'd say it's a daily conversation
- I mean, it's a breakaway and all that, I wanna bury them when I get the chance, luckily it went in today
- [what exactly did you see?] I always wanna shoot it first; if it's closer, I wanna take it to my backhand; I saw an open spot there
- [2nd period?] continue playing our hockey, be in offensive zone all the time, that's where we are the best, keep doing our game plan, stick plans toward the net is gonna be good

Donskoi on TV intermission interview:

- I feel like every line is playing good right now, it's been every night now lately, we're not taking nights off, it's a sign of a good team
- [on his goal] I don't know, sometimes it's funny, when you get one it starts bouncing your way, you need a little bit luck to get going; I was trying to get my feet moving and I saw some space out there, so that was a good goal
- [on chemistry w/ Hertl and Kane] I think we are not thinking too much, we all like to skate hard, stay in box, help each other out, just play hockey; I feel like, I don't know, it's been good

man i bet you could make money off this skill

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Oilers rookie being interviewed on their intermission who was born in Staten Island. He sounds like it. :laugh:

And then Gene Principe makes a terrible mafia-talk joke. :facepalm:

Bleedred

I want goaltending
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
It’s nice to see newer generations appreciating ‘ole Alfred.
If you haven’t watched any of his movies, I suggest you do. His brilliance shines in almost every movie he directed.
We are lucky to have his talent in our lives.
A lot of his stuff was very scary, particularly for its time.

And the half hour TV shows had some very over the top themes for the 1950's!

Reactions: Alaskanice

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad