Confirmed with Link: Sharks vs. Kings - February 21st - Levi's Stadium

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

PredragD

May 5, 2011
And if there's a wind, they could be changing ends mid-way through EACH period.

True. They play it by ear depending on the night's conditions, so don't be too married to being on a certain preferred end.

I think best seats for an outdoor hockey game, having been to two before, are probably first few rows at the 50 in the second bowl (200s). Endzone seats, no matter what the level, give awkward and distant views since the rink is so small relative to the football pitch.

It's going to suck if there are no performers lined up for the intermissions. Any updates/credible rumors?

Iron Chef

Sep 24, 2011
They know that in San Jose, you don't need a musical act to convince people to go to a hockey game this epic.

Besides, they wouldn't want anything distracting people from those $12 bud...I mean coors lights available on the concourse.

sharski

Jun 4, 2012
BAG POLICY
In compliance with the NFL’s Bag Policy, Levi’s® Stadium prohibits all bags, backpacks and other carriers from being brought into the stadium with the following exceptions:
NFL approved clear plastic bags (12†x 6†x 12â€)
One gallon clear plastic zip lock type bags
Small Clutch Bag (the size of an adult hand) (4.5†x 6.5â€)
All approved bags are subject to inspection upon entry and are subject to additional inspections within the stadium.
Guests with oversized bags or other prohibited items must check these bags or items at bag check sites located in front of Intel Gate A and Dignity Health Gate C, Toyota Gate F. These sites close one hour after the completion of the event.
For more information, visit www.nfl.com/allclear.

Any know how much these clear bags cost? Figure if I get one it may as well be a sharks one

Njob

Jul 6, 2013
Any word on pregame festivities? I'm a 49er season ticket holder and usually tailgate in our parking lot (Red 8) but hoping the Sharks/NHL will put something on. Seems like the Red Zone Rally is only for 49er games and David's across the street is getting horrible reviews on yelp.

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
Any word on pregame festivities? I'm a 49er season ticket holder and usually tailgate in our parking lot (Red 8) but hoping the Sharks/NHL will put something on. Seems like the Red Zone Rally is only for 49er games and David's across the street is getting horrible reviews on yelp.

Parking lots/tail gating start at 3pm

Spectator Plaza/Faithful Mile opens at 4pm - 7pm
Ticket brochure said:
Spectator Plaza at the 2015 Coors Light NHL Stadium Series TM is the official NHL(R) pre-game Fan Festival located on Faithful Mile between gates A-C. All Spectator Plaza patrons will require a game ticket in order to gain access.

Stadium opens 5pm

Mar 12, 2008
SF Bay Area
So if I walk in with my camera around my neck and my lens attached (which is about 6") and without my case, I should be good right?

Celebrini

Nov 15, 2010
Sharks-Kings outdoor game at Levi’s Stadium sold out

"Another outdoor game, more ticket sales success for the NHL.

On Tuesday, a league spokesperson confirmed to the Mercury News that Saturday’s outdoor game at Levi’s Stadium between the Sharks and Kings has been sold out.

“We’ve exhausted our inventory,” the spokesperson confirmed.

The league has estimated that 69,000 people will fill the stadium"

This obviously doesn't include the secondary market.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad