Prospect Info: Sharks summer development camp 2024

SjMilhouse

Jul 18, 2012
i seriously cannot wait until musty makes the squad
I mean... he could make it out of camp right?
It was either Smith or Celebrini interview at intermission that eluded to Musty potentially regretting going the CHL vs NCAA route. Which makes sense because at least the AHL would allow him call up opportunities. I'd be shocked if he makes the team unfortunately

CaptainShark

Sep 25, 2004
Fulda, Germany
It was either Smith or Celebrini interview at intermission that eluded to Musty potentially regretting going the CHL vs NCAA route. Which makes sense because at least the AHL would allow him call up opportunities. I'd be shocked if he makes the team unfortunately
It was Smith and it sounded like those two not only hit it off in the ice… #SharkBros

Reactions: SjMilhouse

karltonian

Jan 1, 2023
I feel like all the forwards looked great and all the D other than Pohlkamp looked meh.
Must be hard to have to change your game so much to keep the physicality reasonable

Freaking loved how Patty and Joe just had Celebrini stay out there for the last few minutes to try and tie it. Legends and a future legend.
"Welcome to being the Guy!"

SJFanQC

Dec 14, 2010
Laval
Dickinson skated well and handled the puck, he just had a few misplays and couldn't play as physical as his toolset would allow I imagine. Definitely will be working on a few areas this year, as most of these prospects looked great but not ready just yet. Smith and Musty though, I feel like Musty could make the team. He was close last preseason too. Graf also had a solid showing.

rekrul

Mar 7, 2003
bittersville,ca
Visit site
Can he play for 10 games and still be sent to Jrs? He can't play this year in the AHL so its CHL or Europe if he doesn't make the Sharks.

Reactions: Sandisfan

Patty Ice

Feb 27, 2002
Not California
We all know but Halttunen has such an insane shot. If he can at least be average at everything else he's going to be so awesome

Honestly, the way he looks with Celebrini, I'm not even concerned about him rounding out his game. Find them a good defensive winger to help Celly and unleash Halts.

coooldude

Sponsor
Jul 25, 2007
Reactions: Sandisfan

gaucholoco3

Jun 22, 2015
Honestly, the way he looks with Celebrini, I'm not even concerned about him rounding out his game. Find them a good defensive winger to help Celly and unleash Halts.
Eklund would fit that role perfectly. Chernyshov would also fit.

Chernyshov - Celebrini - Halttunen
Musty - Smith - Eklund

2 RH shots with the LH C in Celebrini and 2 LH shots with the RH C in Smith.

Reactions: Sandisfan and NiWa

StrawHatEklund

Apr 16, 2024
San Jose
Just back from TechCU about an hour ago:

Dickinson’s skating was so smooth but yeah he made multiple lazy bone headed mistakes. Though, it was just a scrimmage so I wouldn’t read too much into it. Musty and Smith had mad chemistry as others noted. Highlight for me definitely had to be watching Musty hold up Mack. Team Teal definitely was not letting up on him haha. He got hounded but it didn’t faze him. He looked dominant when he got more ice time.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad