Prospect Info: Sharks summer development camp 2024

landshark

They'll paint the donkey teal if you pay.
Sponsor
Mar 15, 2003
outer richmond dist
Was it just my take, or did Musty darn near make the team last year? Man that CHL/NHL agreement sucks soooo much. Would love for Musty to get time in the A if he doesn't make the big club.

Super fun scrimmage!

I like the duos forming:

Smith/Musty
Celly/Halts
Ek/Zett

We get some complimentary wingers to go with each of the duos and that could be the makings of a nice top 9. Sturm/Kunin/Goody 4th line... bananas!

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
FWIW there is some rumblings that NHL/CHL might negotiate 1st rounders to AHL. But IIRC has a few more years to run.

Also realize that NHL/NHLPA CBA expires in 2026. So lots of (little) things might get changed.

DoubleOT

Jan 5, 2017
San Jose, CA
Another fun moment - I was sitting a couple rows down from the boxes where the Sharks execs all were. At the end of the game I realized that Clowe and Tom Holy were right behind me and I welcomed Clowe back to San Jose. In hindsight, I should've told Holy "hey man, you're alright too!".

Heard a dog barking, turned out it was Hasso's, sitting in the next box over along with the rest of the Sharks brain trust.

Actually, that's a cool thing about TechCU. I've ridden the elevator with Ricci, another time with David Quinn and his wife, walked past Nabby, etc. It's such a small space, seemingly with no private entrances. Everyone is respectful, and if I do say anything I keep it short and cordial. But they can't keep much of a distance from the unwashed masses. Can't imagine something like this working in Toronto, for example!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad