Prospect Info: Sharks summer development camp 2024

coooldude

Sponsor
Jul 25, 2007
Thoughts, in random order:
  • Smith and Musty were playing like they were in an open skate. Obviously oozing skill and ability and were playing way down at this prospect level. Excited to see Smith on the big club but if Musty can play a complete game, he's got the body and skill to play up too.
  • As many said -- Mack has that dawg in him. I love that he's going to beat himself up about this for a few days.
  • Haltts did look better than just the shot, but damn that shot.
  • F*** yeah Pohlkamp, also looking loose like open skate out there. Excited to see how he does at DU. Could be the surprise.
  • Edstrom and Bystedt are still comparable, but in this one showing, Edstrom looked better. Bystedt still looked solid though.
  • I think Cagnoni is gonna struggle to make it. He's so great as a person and a prospect but when you've got Edstroms, Mustys, etc, they can just control pucks, body him out, and find the dangerous play.
  • Sahlin Wallenius was mostly invisible... I'll be watching Pulkkinen over the years to see if we regret that one.
  • At the bottom of the pile is Dickinson. Pretty poor showing. Hope he works his ass off to develop in the next few years. We'll all be watching how Buium looks with one eye.

mogambomoroo

Sponsor
Oct 12, 2020
What a fun game!! Can't wait to see more!

Obviously awesome game by Smith and Musty as expected, but really liked Celebrini, he had a lot of very dangerous moment and the shootout doesn't matter, he probably overthought with game in his hands but he will be a lot better when it matters. You can just see that he has the fire!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad