Prospect Info: Sharks summer development camp 2024

timorous me

Gristled Veteran
Apr 14, 2010
Alright, sorry/you're welcome for all this footage. Here's 6 minutes of Macklin from today, many clips of which have already been posted but some of which have not. He did particularly well in the tip drills.

Really taking those Crosby comparisons to heart with the tips. (I know Pavs is the king of tips, but Crosby is a serious wizard as well, and it warms my heart to see our new Starboy displaying such deftness in that regard, too.)

Happy 4th of July to Sharks fans! America's team! And Canada's! And Russia's! And especially Sweden's!!!

4th-of-july-happy4th-of-july.gif

gaucholoco3

Jun 22, 2015
This guy is doing multiple videos, this one of Dickinson. Not much we haven't already seen but still... For those with the thirst for content.

Dickinson has such smooth skating for any player regardless of size. He just happens to also be 6’3”.

If he got PP time that inflated his point totals he would have been the consensus #2 pick in the draft.

will smith with some tasty tips as well

Jumbo loves passing picks so much. As VP of Vibes his only role on ice is to pass the puck.

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012
It’s fair to say that I am very excited for the up coming season. I don’t even wanna think about the possibility of adding Hagens. I genuinely want to see this team make some positive strides in the wins dept. Just having us pick somewhere inside the top 10 and Vegas bombing and ending up with a top 3 pick would do it for me.
Yep. f*** Vegas. Let them win us our next superstar and let us compete for a spot in the playoffs.

YUPPY 2 7 10 11

Oct 5, 2020
Why red stripes on the white practice jerseys? They're so nice otherwise. Shark's-eye-orange would have been fine, but RED?!?
ok let's not nick pick. I'm just happy they playing hockey and getting all these new players. Sharks are going to be good again. They can wear purple if they want, it's summer camp so it is not their official uniform. Also, it's good not to see/hear people discussing tanking for another year. I want to root for them to win this year. No more tanking. We've got what we want 1st overall last year. Now start winning some hockey games. uh, but some guy will say but we need to tank 5 more years just to get better. Whatever! So sick of tanking.

Reactions: Sandisfan

landshark

They'll paint the donkey teal if you pay.
Sponsor
Mar 15, 2003
outer richmond dist
ok let's not nick pick. I'm just happy they playing hockey and getting all these new players. Sharks are going to be good again. They can wear purple if they want, it's summer camp so it is not their official uniform. Also, it's good not to see/hear people discussing tanking for another year. I want to root for them to win this year. No more tanking. We've got what we want 1st overall last year. Now start winning some hockey games. uh, but some guy will say but we need to tank 5 more years just to get better. Whatever! So sick of tanking.
Ok, Who are you to tell me (or anyone else, really) to not nitpick? If I feel like letting the board know I don't like the red stripes I'm free to do so. Go censor somewhere else if you don't like it. Feel free to have your opinion and express it, but don't try to stop me from expressing my opinion. 🖕

I kinda like it. I wish we had a better secondary color than gray. I really liked the reverse retro with the yellow accents.

I like the offsetting color and design, but I don't like the red specifically. I honestly have a thing about red, I hate it. I guess that's a thing. I did really like those rev retro Seals-style with the yellow accents, too. I'd likely buy one of the white practice ones if it had yellow or orange stripes instead of that red. I really like the design, just not the offsetting color.

Reactions: jMoneyBrah

one2gamble

Dec 24, 2007
I kinda like it. I wish we had a better secondary color than gray. I really liked the reverse retro with the yellow accents.
The correct color is a flavor of orange based on the color wheel, shading it more yellow might be cool. I think they tried and failed with that orange.

It's also the correct color since the state fish is orange.

I wouldn't mind them trying to use a darker teal as an accent with the primary going a bit closer to the og teal. Or go all in and go closer to gold for "the golden state".

Could be a fun experiment

CaptainShark

Sep 25, 2004
Fulda, Germany
Ok, Who are you to tell me (or anyone else, really) to not nitpick? If I feel like letting the board know I don't like the red stripes I'm free to do so. Go censor somewhere else if you don't like it. Feel free to have your opinion and express it, but don't try to stop me from expressing my opinion. 🖕

Where did that come from? Is there some kind of history between you that I am not aware of?

I am gonna hide behind the Zamboni

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad