Prospect Info: Sharks summer development camp 2024

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

hotcabbagesoup

Save us Celebrini!
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
This is extremely offseason-pilled posting...and it may just be a trick of perspective (or shoes) but...does Smith look like he's gotten a bit taller? I believe he and Celebrini both measured a smidge under 6' at their respective combines. Smith looks at least an inch taller if not more here.

I noticed that too!

But for all we know, Smith could be tip-toeing to MAKE himself look taller. And he seems more serious too, saying that he's going to put on a lot more weight this summer and get faster (no doubt so he can fight Quentin Musty when the latter asks him to fight this dev camp :naughty:)

Lebanezer

I'unno? Coast Guard?
Jul 24, 2006
San Jose

weastern bias

worst team in the league
Feb 3, 2012
SJ
I noticed that too!

But for all we know, Smith could be tip-toeing to MAKE himself look taller. And he seems more serious too, saying that he's going to put on a lot more weight this summer and get faster (no doubt so he can fight Quentin Musty when the latter asks him to fight this dev camp :naughty:)
One, two princes kneel before you

That what I said now

• Haha
Reactions: landshark

YUPPY 2 7 10 11

Oct 5, 2020
Day 2 at Dev Camp. Group A morning group.

I didn't see Smith, Musty and Dickinson. Maybe they come out later.
tempImageQnlrQ5.jpg

Reactions: Sandisfan

YUPPY 2 7 10 11

Oct 5, 2020
It's so weird having so many good prospects... like it's unreal how many players I want to see on the actual Sharks roster it actually scares me to make a deep connection to majority of them because the reality on making the NHL roster.
It's weird to see so many fans almost filled all the bleachers for Dev Camp. Usually at Dev Camp we have a handful of the hardcore sharks fans, but today we have lots of hopeful young ladies and little kids and of course, us the normal sharks fans.

Last edited:

coooldude

Sponsor
Jul 25, 2007
Cagnoni holds his own vs. Macklin

I want to shove this stupid nerd into a locker (Jack Han not Dickinson).
yeah, that's stupid analysis. There's a lot of footage of skating drills from yesterday where they were keeping two hands on the stick and stick on the ice, but in an escape like this, totally fine to drop the bottom hand and protect the puck by blocking the forechecker's stick. Better if you have the wheels to separate with two hands, but whatever. Nitpicking for its own sake by this guy.

Smith loves that low stick shot. I love it too (I just rarely finish it).

Jargon

Apr 12, 2011
Venice, California
Cagnoni said he spent last season focusing on the defensive side of his game and it shows. That edgework and he just closes the gap. We got a good one in Cags

Yeah, that was impressive, actually. I’m really cheering for that kid, I feel like he’s always counted out and always manages to beat expectations. I’m still praying for Dan Boyle Jr. (I know I know but a guy can dream).

hotcabbagesoup

Save us Celebrini!
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
Cagnoni holds his own vs. Macklin

yeah, that's stupid analysis. There's a lot of footage of skating drills from yesterday where they were keeping two hands on the stick and stick on the ice, but in an escape like this, totally fine to drop the bottom hand and protect the puck by blocking the forechecker's stick. Better if you have the wheels to separate with two hands, but whatever. Nitpicking for its own sake by this guy.

Smith loves that low stick shot. I love it too (I just rarely finish it).

Man its so awesome that Jumbo's here and Smith can absorb from Jumbo. Reminds me of when Florida drafted Lundell and I thought wow how lucky that the Barkov clone gets to learn from Barkov himself. So this will only amplify Smith's vision even more.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad