Prospect Info: Sharks Prospect Info & Discussion Megathread XXI: "New, improved, and wayyyy too much info" Edition

Erep

Jul 17, 2019
Obviously, Dickinson is still putting up a ton of points and seems to have replaced Cowan as the primary point of London's offense, but I haven't seen any of the games recently. Is he still out of control, or has he settled down a bit after those first few strange games?

Reactions: Sandisfan

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
Obviously, Dickinson is still putting up a ton of points and seems to have replaced Cowan as the primary point of London's offense, but I haven't seen any of the games recently. Is he still out of control, or has he settled down a bit after those first few strange games?
I watched him yesterday for the first time in a week or so and he finally had the kind of game I've been wanting from him. Three points but at no time in the game did I feel he was making unnecessary pinches or risky stretch passes. No bad breakouts, no giveaways, strong in his own zone, and good box-outs netfront. Hopefully that's what we get going forward.

London as a whole has been weird so far this year. Even Barkey and Cowan haven't been great. Think as they hopefully settle their roster things will return to normal consistently.

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
I watched him yesterday for the first time in a week or so and he finally had the kind of game I've been wanting from him. Three points but at no time in the game did I feel he was making unnecessary pinches or risky stretch passes. No bad breakouts, no giveaways, strong in his own zone, and good box-outs netfront. Hopefully that's what we get going forward.

London as a whole has been weird so far this year. Even Barkey and Cowan haven't been great. Think as they hopefully settle their roster things will return to normal consistently.
not that we should rush him but saw some comments from London fans about not expecting him to be back for next season. Do you think he's on a trajectory to be in SJ next year?

Reactions: Sandisfan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad